Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with pugsly a 6ft cage its way way too big for a childreni. My childrens pythons are all placid except for one.

Joughin, Beaded dragons are probably the best way to go for your first herps. They will love a 6ft cage as they will have plenty of room to move around. Tassie? i dont know anyone there with herps.

Your from Tassie! Don't mean to be rude here but your well and truly screwed. In Tasmania you can only keep Native Tasmanian reptiles, if you want a reptile, you must apply for a herpetolgical permit, this will allow you to catch your reptiles. Buy law you cannot sell reptiles in Tassie, but can trade or give away to another who has the permit. If you like I could send you a Private message(pm) explaining what you can keep and helpful links. And sorry, there are no pythons in Tassie so your outta luck :( .

a eastern small bloch would be good 4 a first snake thats what i got first and its great has never bitten and feeds great u always got a soft spot 4 the first does not matter how many u got hi and good luck (what ever u buy dont buy a juvie buy somethin abt 12 months old u wont regret it ) well i never did

Your from Tassie! Don't mean to be rude here but your well and truly screwed. In Tasmania you can only keep Native Tasmanian reptiles

I thought that was the rule just was'nt sure.

could i get a python with a permit ?? i will see what happens

and hello to all

thats crap i once caught a cool lizard over here but i let it go

where could i get a heath dragon ?? and i have had b/t's before they dont so much

That cage size would be great for a Coastal, long live Coastals, Coastals rule :)
Welcome aboard Joughy, enjoy your stay :) BTW where you from?

hey africanchichlidau im from tasmania and urself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back