Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, how did you keep your blue tongues(as in how were they housed)? If you want a mountain Heath Dragon, first research, find out how they live, what they eat ect. Then set up the enclosure, make it look naturalistic, as it makes the animals look better too, then contact Parks and Wildlife, and find out where the live. Remember they are only a small lizard but great just the same.

c/o - Queen Victoria Museum
Wellington Street
Launceston TAS 7250
Phone: 03 6331 6777

have you asked these ppl??
im sure ive spoken to ppl in tassie who have pythons

i bet womas are tasty teamsherman and i might get a heathdragon

i havent contacted anyone yet i will son though maybe tomorrow

i got 4 heath dragons. they arent the best handlers because they are very fast and jumpy and small. i would rather a blue tongue then health dragon.

hey i must not have caught a heath dragon then the lizard i caught was about 30 cm long from snout to tail

and elibum where do you live and how much would ya want for one ?

hey elibum blue tongues dont do much though i have had a few but i let them go might get a few more :) :D

This might help.

Tasmanian Herpetological Society

STATE: TAS
POSTAL ADDRESS:
Michael Thow
38 Lovett Street
Ulverstone Tas 7315
CONTACT NAME: Michael Thow - Committee member
PHONE NUMBER: (03) 6425 7954
FAX NUMBER:
EMAIL ADDRESS:

CLUB DESCRIPTION:
Our main aim is the to protect our animals, keep a close eye on on the environment around us, and to educate the public.
MEETING INFORMATION:
Meetings are every 2nd Tuesday on every even month, starting at 8:00pm and going for about 2 hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He might be able to put you on to some local breeders.

hey elibum blue tongues dont do much though i have had a few but i let them go might get a few more

If you think Blue-tongues don't do very much then you are going to be very disappointed with a snake.

Greebo said:
This might help.

Tasmanian Herpetological Society

STATE: TAS
POSTAL ADDRESS:
Michael Thow
38 Lovett Street
Ulverstone Tas 7315
CONTACT NAME: Michael Thow - Committee member
PHONE NUMBER: (03) 6425 7954
FAX NUMBER:
EMAIL ADDRESS:

CLUB DESCRIPTION:
Our main aim is the to protect our animals, keep a close eye on on the environment around us, and to educate the public.
MEETING INFORMATION:
Meetings are every 2nd Tuesday on every even month, starting at 8:00pm and going for about 2 hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He might be able to put you on to some local breeders.
thanks greebo mate your a LEGEND :):):) :D :D

and the only reason my b/t's didnt do m,uch is cos they were outside im my backyard so i didnt see them often :p

mate lizards are 10x as active as snakes, snakes just have the wow factor i reckon. so if your after something running around ya enclosre that you can watch and laugh at get lizards.

might just do that then pugsly
reptile_wls.jpg
white lipped snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back