Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne Joughy, sorry, only read the first few and thought it was going to be a typical welcome thread so posted without reading the rest :) Welcome aboard anyway :)

hey africanchichlidau how do you become an admin ??

I haven't read all of the posts but I can say IMO that my childrens is the most placid snake EVER!! Even when I feed it by hand, it comes up slowly and takes the mouse or rat, never strikes at it. My coastal on the hand tags me everytime now. They are both only hatchies but thats the way it is. All snakes can bite, and each snake has its own personality IMO. Good luck with your purchase and welcome to the site. :)

Don't have a list of Tassie herps, but looking in one of my books doesn't look like much in the way of big lizards unfortunately joughin. No geckos, no pythons, no monitors and only 1 dragon (Mountain Heath Dragon). :cry: Otherwise it really only leaves skinks (including blueys).

man that sux.. better idea move to nsw!!

if your still keen get a bunch of blueys say 4 or 5 i reckon, you dont really have any other options!...

Cool stuff joughlin. Now that you have herping friends, can you leave me alone on msn????? And stop Private messaging me, my woma's are getting upset!!!!

teamsherman i deleted you about 2 or three days ago and i sent you two pm's lol

Hey there,

Have you actually checked for yourself the reptile keeping laws in Tassie? If what the others are saying is right, you can't keep much at all. You can probably do a search on it at google, or maybe someone has some links.

You might want to do that before adding to wanted threads for pythons.

Good luck,
Naomi

ok thanks nome and just aqs i had mum convinced to get me a snake :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

If you really did want a snake you could get one, but I doubt your mum would take to you keeping an elapid.

hey snakeman i have seen that but i am still unhappy cos even if i do get a license which i am where do i get my lizards and that ??? i havent seen one petshop with lizards here in tassie :cry: :cry: :cry: so im not really happy :cry: i might inquire if i could actually get a python over here and keep it maybe but i reckon i have a very slight chance light very unlikely but ya never know :cry: :cry: i might just get a few blueys and maybe some heathy's but i dunno where to get em

thanx anyway snakeman :(

hey dicco i wouldnt be allowed to get an elapid and then anyways i would have to catch it :( :cry: :cry: and if it escaped :!: :shock: :shock:

ssssnakeman said:
..or any mainland dealer will prolly ship it to you..u tassies can get import permits you know
hey man so i can get a import export license ?? how kool maybe i can get a snake then :):):):D:D:D:D i am happy if i can get one how do ya post pics cos i have a nice one of a copperhead and a tiger

You may be able to get an import licence but you can still only import the species on your states regulations. I would suggest a Blue Tongue. VERY easy to keep, eat anything and quite happy to be handled.

hey i dont want a blue tongue i have had like 4 allready they are pretty boring

might get a white lipped snake if i can poisonous but not very i hear dunno though cos i would wanna handle it

and how do ya post pics ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back