Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats just going to make the craziness seem so unnecessary....not that it wasnt anyway, poor kid...

Fair enough Pete, birthday boy friday hey!

Alienpunk are you in Sydney? We gotta get a beer sometime..

Pugsly.....I grew up in Sydney, but living in Brisbane now, right near my spiritual hell: Lang Park....but hey if ya ever up in BrisVegas, drop me a pm and we'll hook up mate....IM such a beer yuppie...these days its all about Coronas and Tsingtao's....with lime nonetheless....the boys in Cabra would kill me if they knew-

Tone

Maybe time to take a break for tonight Alienpunk!

please dont send me to bed, NCH.....i'll be a good boy, promise

(crosses fingers)

doh, gotta avoid the naughty soliloquies

pugsly, what kina snake is your avatar?...awesome lookin thang

Im actually a bourbon fan myself.. Least your not into that XXXX crap.. Mid strength beer, what a joke!

Well if im ever up there Ill be sure to drop by!

do so mate, i miss sydney sometimes, then i take a look outside and realise what a playground this place is....you can catch a train without having to throw a punch.....you can get tix to the footy ON THE DAY...and no traffic in sight......

XXXX is a four letter word

im on one warning for abusing another member.........so now i just maker lighthearted jokes and find the humour in all the chest thumping

Just checked out the website of yours, really well done!

Pete how many you had now mate!? You seem to like Griffith too whats doing huh!!!??

thanks pugsly.....now everyone knows IM A NERD

gotta addc some snakies to the opening animation

how funny is it going to be when all the members check up on this thread tomorrow and realise it has degenerated into a beer thread.....thats it see you kats in chitchat.....

Me neither!!! LOL hahaha went to bed woke up and it still going hard hahaha almost 15 pages!!!!! :mrgreen:

Knock Knock!!
Whos there?
Bob
Bob Who?
Bob and hes 14ft Oenpelli!!

This little dude got so upset he disapeared real quick!!! i bet he seriously is 12yrs old!!?....... oh wel.......
No hard feelings mate its al just a big joke!!! lol, so is ya oenpelli....... :lol:

alienpunk said:
ok petey....it all started when poor bob posted a MASSIVE pic of himself......dressed as a snake....then someone KINDLY (in an APS kinda way)....reminded him of the set-in-stone regulations regarding fuzzy phot posting....

at that point, the members all came out to see what the fuss was about....and just like in the oldschool playground days, someone bumped another qand before you knoew it the WWE theme was playing and specialguest wrestlers came running down the catwalk with all sorts of weapons and theme music playing, then poor Bob threatened to sic his 28 foot kicyabutarelli makunervosa on the meanies, inciting a feeding frenzy of Roman proportions then with the smell of blood slowly seaping out into the wilderness, the heavies came in to cleqn up the carcasses, at which point the moderators(led by soulweaver) flew in overhead like a hungry eagle, scattering all of the smaller beasts and leaving nothing but us lonely babies to chew on the remains and have a little cordial party where replays were laughed over....

hope it sums it up for ya mate...welcome...just help yopurself to the red cordial in abundance and grab a bone to gnaw on...we are now in that post-sex phase where we are laughing at ourselves and considering starting a new world order where photos over 1200 x 1200 are welcomed, the blurrier the better

Well thank you all who contributed to this thread, I think that was the biggest, most hillarious waste of time I'll find all day!!! (Now I've just got to find a way to waste the next 9 hours)
Alienpunk, you are a classic, is that invite open to anyone because I'm coming up to Brisbane for a wedding next month.

the new gang laws will make the sort of behaviour displayed in this thread illegal in the near future.
Mob rules: OK!

peterescue said:
the new gang laws will make the sort of behaviour displayed in this thread illegal in the near future.
Mob rules: OK!

There is no smiles or anything in here.
Im not sure how to take this so i wont comment....YET :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back