Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"OK just dont feed us to your 14ft picture"

Mate thats the call of the thread ROFPMSL..

By the way where's Bob anyway?! Chill out mate, come and have a beer with us and bring the Oenpellis, I'll bring my Albino BHP too. And Rob will bring Bikini's.

Heres a thought??
He went to take a pic of the Oenpelli?? :?
and it ate him lol
:mrgreen:
What is a OENPELLI anyway?? anyone?? An Aboriginal tribe?? or a 14ft Snake??
:lol: :wink: 8)

I really just felt that the 10th page of this thread needed to be applauded....

It really says somthing athat 104ish post can be made bout abuse of/to members but only 16 on heat mats :D :D :D

interesting....

MDPython said:
Heres a thought??
He went to take a pic of the Oenpelli?? :?
and it ate him lol
:mrgreen:
What is a OENPELLI anyway?? anyone?? An Aboriginal tribe?? or a 14ft Snake??
:lol: :wink: 8)

python fron the NT, in my book it says max length 13ft, ave length 8ft 2inches

What is Oenpelli scientific name? Or does anyone else have a pic?

Does it even exsist?

I don't mean to be rude BUT.. (this is our new quote I think)................If you do have a pic, make bloody sure that it's in focus! :lol: :lol:

The last thing we need are more pearls of wisdom from Kali7.

heres ya pic...theoretically its only 7 feet, but dont try telling them that

i dont mean to be rude and offend anyone but.......................... oh what the hell, yes i do, go and get stuffed the lot of ya.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :wink:

but afro, didnt you like me in my hot pink bikini in the show a pic of yourself thread.?? :cry:

anyone notice how quickly the mood turns jovial when a mod shows up?.....either everyone scattered at the eagle flying overhead, or Bob has hunted down each member personally and wreaked some serious havoc....the irony if Bob is actually a 55 year old biker who stole that camera

was it my nice tight buns, or the water running down my body that did it for you afro. :lol:

I found this thread extremely irritating and rude. I think you should all grow up and get a life........LOSERS. :shock: :roll: :wink: :lol:
And as for bikinis.........well, unless it is a thong, I don't want to know about it. :roll:

Be careful, or my 14foot oenpelli will eat you all....... :shock:

wheres bob.?? bob, where are you mate, were only taking the micky. oh bob.......... come out come out where ever you are. :wink:

ha ha ha, your sicker than i am afro, far far sicker :shock: .

WOW! that took me over half hour to read ! (i knew it was gunna be good) :D
Looks like an oversized childrens python to me ! are you sure you it isn't and just looks bigg in the 14ft picture? :D :lol:

hows the big cheesy grin on Hugsta?.....

Bob, you can come out from under the house buddy, we've called your mum she is here to pick you up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back