Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we that lonley and lifeless that Bob has gotten over it and laughing with his oenpelli.

and we are still sitting here laughing at ourselfs.

OMG We are loosers.
offence intended.

dynea said:
Are we that lonley and lifeless that Bob has gotten over it and laughing with his oenpelli.

and we are still sitting here laughing at ourselfs.

OMG We are loosers.
offence intended.

yes we are

Afro, you should have seen the back of me if you thought the front was bad........;-)

What's wrong with my cheesy grin?? Are you having a go at me....??? Just back off mate or I will get afro to harass you....!!! :D

Noooooooooooooooooo ............out comes the 19 foot kickyarassapelli

woohoo.... how does it feel to be a bit bigger...????.now you know how i feel when i wake up each morning hahahha

freddy this is the best thread ever...possibly the longest and mosty meaningless, but if you ever wanna do a character check on the regulars, just scroll through and you can see who has a sense of humour and who has a small weiner

i think i might have to cut and paste it coz last time i 4got and it was goooone by the time i got outta bed the next arvo

got any more cheesy photos hugsta?....come on....thats a great smile big fella, lets all have a giggle........

(swipe.......whoah that was close, almost struck me with his 28 ft grinarelli)

just scroll through and you can see who has a sense of humour and who has a small weiner

Man I didn't even post any photos! Your good!

lol pugsly.....add pugsly to the former

hey freddy....who knows, if poor Bob bobs up, with an angry Swallowyawholarelli Makunervosa, the thread could be gone by 3 am

come on, kids, we can get to 15 pages of laughing at ourselvesarelli at this rate....

do you think we'll ever see bob again?

i hope he's not being digested by his pseudo-anaconda

Can someone please post a full summary of this post in the next reply so I dont have to read through 12 pages of crap. too drunk to do that at the moment.

thanks

alienpunk said:
woohoo.... how does it feel to be a bit bigger...????.now you know how i feel when i wake up each morning hahahha

freddy this is the best thread ever...possibly the longest and mosty meaningless, but if you ever wanna do a character check on the regulars, just scroll through and you can see who has a sense of humour and who has a small weiner

Maybe time to take a break for tonight Alienpunk!

Ok Pete..

Well Bob put a blurry photo up of his coastal, actually measures 14ft. (Photo that is)

Boa told him he should take clear shots not blurry ones.

Some people had a go at him for baggin a Bob, some bagged Bob for the photo.

Bob said he would get his "14 foot Oenpellis" onto us. and from there its been a laugh..

Hope that helps!

Oh yeah and Alien Punk has secret xray vision powers and can see how big your weiner is, so hide it now!

ha ha pugsly yours is so much more in depth than mine. and i think yours actually makes sense

and i think yours actually makes sense

Still wont help pete, he is probably passed out by now anyway! Its passed your bed time Mr Johnson! You have work tomorrow!

ok petey....it all started when poor bob posted a MASSIVE pic of himself......dressed as a snake....then someone KINDLY (in an APS kinda way)....reminded him of the set-in-stone regulations regarding fuzzy phot posting....

at that point, the members all came out to see what the fuss was about....and just like in the oldschool playground days, someone bumped another qand before you knoew it the WWE theme was playing and specialguest wrestlers came running down the catwalk with all sorts of weapons and theme music playing, then poor Bob threatened to sic his 28 foot kicyabutarelli makunervosa on the meanies, inciting a feeding frenzy of Roman proportions then with the smell of blood slowly seaping out into the wilderness, the heavies came in to cleqn up the carcasses, at which point the moderators(led by soulweaver) flew in overhead like a hungry eagle, scattering all of the smaller beasts and leaving nothing but us lonely babies to chew on the remains and have a little cordial party where replays were laughed over....

hope it sums it up for ya mate...welcome...just help yopurself to the red cordial in abundance and grab a bone to gnaw on...we are now in that post-sex phase where we are laughing at ourselves and considering starting a new world order where photos over 1200 x 1200 are welcomed, the blurrier the better

No mate, in Griffith tonight. Only one appointment at 10am tomorrow then off again with nowhere to go so it will be fun. Next commitment is wed arvo in melbourne. Party time!!!

Oh, and Bob's photos actually work well at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back