Help is my hatchie starving???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so I have moved it into the bedroom and It's much warmer there. Even seemed to be a bit feistier this morning when I check it at around 6am. I will try and feed it again tonight - will keep you all up to date.
Thanks

Stop trying to feed it too often.Give it 5 days or so now you have moved it and try it when it gets dark.

I picked up two hatchies from a reputable breeder last week. After a four hour car trip I slipped em into new enclosures and both smashed a mouse each straight away. This is the way it should be. I personally also don't sell any hatchies until they consistently strike and feed on their own.

Don't freak her out, snakes don't always feed straight after you get them, reputable breeder or not. Hers does sound like a non feeder but that statement is inaccurate.

All good one force feed by breeder last week. And it fed again last night. Just needed some extra taste of quail feathers with her pinkies and complete privacy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back