Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn straight! Vases, mugs, glass bowls, vintage wine glasses, antique candle holders. I've learnt to bluetac stuff down. Circe is surprisingly delicate for such a big snake. It is The Curious Cat, a small diamond girl, who has caused the most damage!

reptililian
When I used to live in Wollongong I had a expensive antique bottle collection and many of the bottles had cost me plenty. One night I woke up to the niose of bottles smashing on the ground and to my horror my diamond python had escaped its enclosure and was on the top the kitchen cupboards winding in and out of my entire collection that just happened to be on display at the edge of those cupboards. That diamond smashed most of the collection. My girl friend wanted to kill me as one of them was hers. Oh how I have learnt plenty since then. :roll:

Oh no! That's an awful story. And antiques are so hard to replace due to the very nature of them, hey! Poor you. :(

peterjohnson64 said:
Hey Innie, dont get your daughter a scrubby!!

Lol, incidently this little python is in an enclosure at head height due to lack of space.

Thanks for the tip Serpentoungue. Guess who's moving!

:D

Well she plainly feels remorse at her actions. She has taken herself down to a shelf compartment which is about 30cm off the ground (my bookshelf has 9 levels and lots of little snake-sized compartments) and sat there very meekly all lastnight and today, even while I ate my dinner beside her then finished it off with her favourite, lime gelato with extra lime juice added!

This is her way of saying "sorry, it won't happen again. Please don't put me away. May I have some gelato please?"

Were you going to be the first to call me "ratface" Afro?

I assume she's been very remorseful and well behaved lately since she's still allowed to roam, or are you sharing the gelato now to make her happy? :lol:

Tonight is the first time she has been allowed to free-range for a while. Yes, she is most remorseful and promises it will never happen again. Perhaps this is because I have moved on from gelato and am now in my "plain watercracker" phase, and she doesn't really like watercrackers!

Nah she's just in that stage between attacks, she will very likely do it again when she wants to.

I think she may actually just have had a bit of a headache and was cranky cos the teev was up too loud. :D Isn't she beautiful, or am I biased? :D

I don't think the TV would affect her unless it was really loud, they have no ears remember :)
She just wanted a bit of variety in her diet, try some lemon juice on her rats :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back