Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

indicus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
While feeding today, i noticed one juv BT had shead.....i took heaps of pic's to try and capture the true colour.....after i had downloaded the pic's i noticed how much they had changed since i'd first got them....the colour is getting quite intense now as they age.....it always amazes me what may appear a drab animal, can really supprise you as it starts mature......I'm glad; as i nearly parted with them :roll: ....it's always a hassle; jungles, bredli, childrens etc, can really change in appearence; worst is you carnt hold back everything to find out.... :? I'm sure their are others that have been sent pic's of what they sold; and freaked at how it may have turned out...

There incredible photos of incredible snakes mate!

Glad you didnt enter into the photo comp put it that way!

Beautiful.

They look Awesome (or it ) would love to get one................one day!

Amazing snake.. i love the white on the underside of the head, it contrasts beautifully with the blue, awesome..

Has anyone got juv pic's and later adult pic's of the same herp?.....
thanks mate :)
I can only hope Thor...

Very nice Indicus!
It's funny how it works out like that isn't it, I have sometimes held stuff back only because I was too lazy to advertise it, and 6 mth's later I was glad I did! LOL!

Cheers
Neil

Sorry Thor, I hoping they will do the job....i'll just have to wait and see....
Try PMing LongTom....he breeds some stunning Tree Snakes.

I posted some of my coastal a few weeks ago. I can't find the thread anymore. If you want to go through the discussion forum and look for it, go ahead.

I only got one reply, it poos me when there are so many threads about crap and have pages of responses, yet I try to start a thread like this and only 1 person replies to it.

Thanks Craig....i'll see if i can find it and cheak it out;
Yeah mate it happens.....i used to like posting about my bush trips, history, herps etc....but in the end realised not many were interested; oh well...
I'll PM you Thor...

Love to see more photos indicus, I dont care if no-one is interested in mine I post em anyway lol.

People can always appreciate the picture or story without replying too.

I can appreciate a story, as long as it is accompanied by pics though :)

Pity i didnt have any good Hybrid pic's, that gets people excited.... :twisted:
So no juv adult pic's then?.....anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back