Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only got one reply, it poos me when there are so many threads about crap and have pages of responses, yet I try to start a thread like this and only 1 person replies to it.

The problem is that if it's a serious thread, most people enjoy reading it but have nothing to add so stay quiet, if it's a crap thread no one feels bad about posting more crap or going off topic.
I'd much much rather read about someones herp trip or other experience than just about anything else, but mostly will post replies in threads that no one is going to care about.

hi this is my black and gold jungle female as a hatchling

and then 3 years on she

has well :lol:

Hi Linus :wink:
Tristis, thats a beautiful woma mate, it really yellowed up somewhat from what it looked like in the juv pic...
I have to agree Nick, that J freak has some stunning jungles 8)
Nice coastal Trip angel, it seems to still be quite orange; just the black looks more defined.....cool.
Lost in jungle....even though your jungle may have not coloured as you may have hoped; least you know it may produce some stunners 8)
You get such a mix in a clutch, that sometimes you would bet that the were from different clutchs due to them looking so different.....
Some good pic's all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back