Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathryn_

Reaction score
they had some gorgeous animals here, especially the Perenties. Hope everyone likes the pictures :)

Croc.jpg

Never smile at a...

Adder.jpg

Common Death Adder. No wonder they get stepped on so often.

BHP.jpg

Black Headed Python.
Boa.jpg

Some ludicrously gigantic python.

Carpets.jpg

Bredlis, by popular vote :)

Jungle.jpg

Jungle Carpet Python.

Mulga.jpg

Mulga.

RedbellyBlack.jpg

Two Redbelly Blacks having a cuddle.

Tiger.jpg

Central Australian Tiger

PerentiePair.jpg

Adult pair of Perentie Goannas.

PerentieMale.jpg

Mister.

PenetieFemale.jpg

And missus.

PereniteJuveniles.jpg

And two of their dozen children.

Last edited:
thanks, I'll change that now :) A lot of them didn't have tags so I was guessing blind.

The "boa" was absolutely gigantic (and once again not labelled), but coiled up but at its thickest her/his body was as thick as my thigh, do scrubbies get that big? I'd love to know what s/he was, definitely native (so calling him a boa was silly, sorry) but I've no idea.
IMG_2810.jpg

Last edited:
Great shots. I will be going there in a couple of weeks :)

Chickenmann - sadly not. There were at least five that didn't have them, i think it's a pretty new place so they must still be finishing labelling them all.

yep its a scrubby
what i like about sydney wild llife world is that they change the some of enclosures around so each time i go there i see something different but i havent seen the croc there yet
nice pics

Nice photos!

Didnt know they had a croc there now..

Its a pretty cool place though, the enclosures are just outstanding.

Oh sorry guys I should have said, for some reason the Croc is actually at the aquarium next door. The aquarium is well worth a visit though, lots of stunning stuff, they have baby cuttlefish at the moment that nearly killed me with their cuteness.

Thanks everyone for the compliments :)

I went to this place a couple of weeks ago. Their set ups are awesome! It was great to finally see some scrubbies in the flesh. They're HUGE!!! And the Tiger snake was still casing his enclosure out. They've got a good range of reptiles here so although a bit expensive for entry, well worth the visit.

awsome stuff. great pics and even better reptiles. Got to love them mulga's

those perenties are awsome,why cant us victorians keep them,hopefully one day or ill have to move interstate,lol,sounds like a great place,and great pics,very nice specimans they have

they look like they have some great set up's,and yes there scrubbys are big they yous to be mine till i had to sell them as i was moveing and did not have the room for them.....it was a sad day and i still miss them heaps.

Nice photo's,

I was there the other day place was great. This may be off topic but when i was walking around there was a fella holding rather big coastal carpet female she was huge (at least 4-5ft) he put her straight on me she was such a big beautiful quiet snake. I asked the guy how old she was he said 1.5 years. I then asked how oftern she was fed he said every 4days she will have a feed. Now for a snake to be fed that much and to be that size in such a little time frame why was she so in proportion? Dont they normally get big bodies and small heads. Or is there a method to this feeding? Im not having a go at them or plan to do this myself just interested to know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back