Hey from Port Mac

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

86JAP

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey APS,

Im Sam, ive been a member here on APS for quite a while but have only recently talk the missus around into getting a snake :).

I live in Port Macquarie NSW and aquired my first snake on the 28th Dec last year from a member on here (Riffherper). Could not be happier with my Bredli, got her @ 10 months old feeding on pinkie mice but moved her upto rats straight away. She is now feeding on 30g rats once a week and residing in a 20L tub. I have just placed an order with my local bunnings for everything i need to build her an enclosure. Will be making a 1200x600x600 enclosure out of untreated pine, ill do a build thread in DIY Zone once it all arrives.

Cheers APS,

Sam.

1014244_278399512310493_2120356751_n.jpg

Welcome to the fun factory Sam and Clan
Bredli's are awesome, hmmmm so are all reptiles lol I am getting a BHP on Friday(hopefull)to add to my Family :)

Hi good to see another from port mac, nice bredli by the way

Welcome,

You will not be disappointed with a Bredli..... Mine is a very much loved member of the family and quite the sook. He has never struck when being handled (if in feed mode of a night he can be a bit defensive in his cage which is normal) and is picked out of his enclosure almost daily by my children for cuddles. He is as 'trustworthy' as as snake can be. Yours sounds like it is heading in the same way.

She's looking great :) glad she has settled in and is doing well. Good luck with the build - it can be very fun and very frustrating at the same time but in the end it's worth it!

...also give some thought to joining the North Coast Herpetology Club. They have monthly meetings in Port Macquarie and usually try to get guest speakers, as well as organise herping trips and camping weekends. A good place to meet other local keepers, some of which are highly experienced and can offer good sound advice.

PM me if you would like to know details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back