hi all, don't be a stranger.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome i am also new to this site i find news paper is the best and easy to clean not to mention cheap. I have 1 diamond but 1 childrens, 2 Bredli, 1 darwin on the way arrive next week and they will all be on news paper good luck.

hi snakegirlrules. thanks for the info. you will have to post some pics of the snake you have and the ones you will be getting. always love looking at different snake pics.
cheers

Hey Bradley, my spotted lives on red desert sand but is removed into a feeding click clack with newspaper for her dinner. You could travel to Victorian Reptiles in Hoppers Crossing thats where i bought mine from or check the link to Animal Attraction(they are the same people) Matt is great to get info from,really helpful.
Heres a pic of princess in her world

yeah i like the look of the red desert sand, and i have noticed that a lot of people take there snakes out of this substarte to feed. as i only have 1 vivarium at the moment i will prob go for something more astheticaly pleasing to the eye. but when i get a few i will rob stick to news paper. thanks for the pics of your snake
cheers yeldarb

Welcome, Bradley. Lucky you, you live in Portland - I love it there. :D
How about that oil rig a few months ago?!! Huge!
Anyway...I like to take a visit every now and then to Pails for Scales in Ballarat, you might want to check them out if you are on your way to Melbs.

Welcome, Bradley. Lucky you, you live in Portland - I love it there. :D
How about that oil rig a few months ago?!! Huge!
Anyway...I like to take a visit every now and then to Pails for Scales in Ballarat, you might want to check them out if you are on your way to Melbs.

Hi yellowtamarin,
Portland is a great place to live, but it's getting cold (Heating for the vivarium will cost a fortune). yeah i've been up to Pails for Scales a few times, but i wasn't set up to get a snake at the time, unlike now. have been keeping an eye on their web site though. yeah the Ocean Patriot (oil rig) was awsome. big big big created a lot of work, tourism, etc for good old Portland. cheers Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back