Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea your right donkey but we only did what we were told we could do so my 9 year old dauther could be a member.
Six months ago Tori would not go within 10ft of a snake now she eats and sleeps snakes she was at a shopping centre display the other week and the guy just dropped a 6ft BHP on her shoulders no warning and she was as happy as at the end we had trouble getting her to give it back,she loved whatching this site and now she dosnt know what to make of it all?
If I have to I will get them to suspended me and let her go on,we will have to wait and see
CHEERS to all that said hi to Tori I hope she gets a take 2 chance

That's a shame, I hope Tori can get back online soon. I still don't understand why she is suspended... I thought multiple accounts from the same IP address were ok for family members?

Hey there Tori, good to see you on the site. The suspension is NOT your fault, its just a paperwork mixup on the mods behalf, so don't worry about it. Talk to you when you get back :)

Hi Tori, it's great to see you here :) You're going to love your BHP when you get it - great choice in snakes. It's good to see someone so young who is so passionate about snakes. Have a great time here :)

You have have more than one account in the same household, because I and my mother both have an account each, PM slateman and he should be able to sort it out for you, There wasn't any issues when mum signed up.

Welcome back Tori good to see everything got sorted in your favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back