how big should a click clack be for a stimsons python?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan92

Reaction score
hey guys, im buying a stimsons python soon and im wondering what size the click clack needs to be?

I have a Mac hatchy in a 10L on 7 watt heat mat started on bigger 15's & 20's I found it too hard to have a good heat gradient

the smaller the tub the more safe the snake will feel i find compared with my jungles the antaresia dont move s much when young any way.. IMO 15L will work perfectly:) i have used 5L ones before with good results but was finding it harder to get a good gradient...

I have all my spotted hatchies in 10L starmaid tubs, all get a good gradient. I find they can be quite active of a night time too. they seem to use the room well, but sometimes it doesn't look big enough lol. They do fit in nicely. (yes, all my hatchies are in separate tubs)
good luck with the new addition :)

I have all my spotted hatchies in 10L starmaid tubs, all get a good gradient. I find they can be quite active of a night time too. they seem to use the room well, but sometimes it doesn't look big enough lol. They do fit in nicely. (yes, all my hatchies are in separate tubs)
good luck with the new addition :)

I use the same tubs as Trouble. My 2 stimmies are happy and feeding well in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back