Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, my eldest is a baby compared to some of the antiques mentioned here. My oldest is my intergrade boy. He is 9 years old, I've had him since he was 5.

I wonder if Billabong Koala Park still have their olive girl. She'd getting close to 30 by now.

I have a 12 yr old coastal carpet and a 10 yr old olive that are the eldest in my collection, but i have heard reports of scarfy having a 22 yr old blonde maccy that was still breeding and that would of been at least 5 yrs ago now.Maybe Scarf can shed more light on the subject.

I went to the doctor the other day, he had a childrens python that died last year of cancer at age 23.

My original Coastal Carpets lived to 23 & 24 yrs old. Died about 2 yrs ago now.

I kept them since hatchlings and orginally had to travel from NSW to QLD by train to buy them as couldnt get them in NSW then.

Hasn't things changed a lot since then and really in the past few years!!!!!!

Its so cool reading how old everyone's animals are. I really hope all of mine will be around for a long time too. :) My oldest is a coastal carpet at 5 so I have a long way to go haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back