How to get the misses into reptiles!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok, so there is a lot of guys out there who have been told they cant have a snake, or any reptiles for that matter, or, that 1 is enough.. Well, here is your answer, even my misses' side of the family who HATE that I am into herps absolutley love this new addition.. How can they say no to this!

e9be720e16555578a6f291e28c3d23ed.jpg

4921be0c577d9867dc3cd5a9602b3c56.jpg

52d6c2c0f72d16c425ca026e95747894.jpg

Great pics pugs, and surely a good way to convert non-herp lovers :D

Very nice pics Pugsly.

I've been lucky my g/f has been very understanding of my addiction to pythons...I hope the understanding last cause the addiction ain't going away!!...keeps getting worse!! :lol:

I know it never ends..

Told the in-laws I will have a reptile room in our house, they were horrified haha, but showed them this little guy and they are slowly coming around. Still terrified of snakes, wont even come near the enclosures! Sooks..

I know how to solve the problem............get a new missus!!!! hahahahaha

Ha ha ha Fay, but from my experience, boyfriends are bigger pussies. Awesome shots Pugsly!
Simone.

I agree and I had to say good bye to the ex so I could have more herps..

Yes they are the bomb with the women, I could sell one to every mum that brings their kids over to buy a beardie if I could breed enough of them.

For me it is the reverse..My kids have to distract me so I dont get any more.....My oldest son rolls his eyes when I say this is what I am doing or getting next...

when you figure out how to get your wives to let you get more, could you let me know how I can get my husband to let me add to our collection....... anybody....

Breed, sell, and give him all the profits

Now ain't that the truth. She has got her 1/2 spent already :shock:

This generosity helps in persuation. It's like the mob paying off the police :lol:

I wanted a GTP, but to depart with 5K+ with the wifes permission yeah good one. I was watching Barkers DVD the other night and the Albino Ball Python was being displayed. My wife said " :shock: WOW now that's nice, can we get one of those"

Can't waste time now guys - time is of the essence, I took her into the Computer Room and showed her a pic of Blondie (www.southernxreptiles.com) and said look there you go. And around the same $$$ as a GTP. Guess what - I can have one. Just got to get the $$ now :lol:

It's almost like NRMA - It PAYS TO BELONG :lol:

Your a lucky man Damian!

Im pretty lucky the misses is tolerant, well actually she doesnt have a choice I just keep bringing them home hehe.

She is jelous now because there is more photos of reptiles in my room than of her! Woops!

She has a agenda, and you have fallen for it.

Yep I know ........, I said " I DO" :mrgreen:

She is jelous now because there is more photos of reptiles in my room than of her! Woops!

You can use my line if you want Steve ....... "They just happen to make a better subject than you, and they don't winge about it afterwards" :wink:

On seconds thoughts...... Maybe you shouldn't :twisted:

Lol na I got away with it because I said at least they let me photograph them, she usually runs and hides when I get the camera out. So tuff luck!

Just mounting a few more frames and Ill show ya the wall im talking about!

I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to get some herps cos i'm running out of money ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back