How to get the misses into reptiles!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to all you ladies trying to convince your boyfrinds to let you get more reptiles..... just ask them when you are having sex. no guy can say no at that time. my girlfriend does it to me all the time. :)

lol Jarvis, a girl can only hold out for so long themselves!

Pugsly, they're gorgeous... unfortunately I don't think they're cute enough to win my mum or some of my friends over... :(

Heres the 'wall' only half done too... ran out of frames at the shop..

cc2e3c9250bb5b4c72c96be62b94ccf2.jpg

N..I..C..E..

From the photo album i saw Steve, you are going to need 10 walls :lol:

Looks good mate. Maybe you should just order in a box of frames and be done with it. :wink:

I try and take at 1 nice shot of each of my herps to frame, problem being when ya cant decide which one to get printed and stick up.. most of the time I chop and change the photo as I get better ones, or if Ic ant decide they both go up lol..

Yeah its looking nice now. When its finished it will be sweet. For me and the bank balance!

tempest said:
lol Jarvis, a girl can only hold out for so long themselves!

hehehe thats why you need to ask him during sex. that way he isn't gonna stop, and there is no blood in his brain for him to say no! everybody's happy. :lol:

can't you just bring the reptile home and say to the mrs "hey, i brought this home because it reminds me of you" :lol:

works for both dragons and snakes i reckon :lol:

Forget the misses. My husband is not sure about me getting a python
He isn't gonna stop me but lets see what happens when I go for Snake Number 2 :mrgreen:

pugsly said:
Heres the 'wall' only half done too... ran out of frames at the shop..

cc2e3c9250bb5b4c72c96be62b94ccf2.jpg

You're as bad as my Mum. Every wall in her house has photos of her dogs. Even the family photos have been pulled down just for the dogs.

And I get jealous of that... :lol: ... One Xmas my husband and I had a nice photo of us done, framed it and gave one to both our Mums. His Mum has treasured it while my mum has put it up in the loft above their garage along with all the rest of their junk :?

yeah me and my missus are moving into her house when the current lease runs out in october... (shes renting it out at the moment)
shes said no reptiles scattered around the house like i have at my place now.... so shes given me the 3rd bedroom for a herp room! im stoked, so i reckon that i should be allowed to fill this room with whatever i want! :) dont think it quite works like that but worth a try! ;)

i managed a good one today, she keeps saying no more snakes! so i sent her an sms today saying...
"i understand that you really dont want me getting any more snakes, so what do think of crocs?"

hasnt replied yet but im hopeing the response is in favour of more snakes! hehe

I wish I found this site a year ago. I had the most gorgeous size tank in my shop. 8foot long, 2foot wide and 2.5foot high. Perfect for a crocodile. That sounds awesome, but not sure I would really be brave enough. My most feared thoughts are being eaten by a shark or crocodile

I was lucky- married someone who likes herps as much as me. If we had the finances- our house would be stuffed to the brim with reptiles LOL!

I like the idea of a herp wall :) Gonna get some more frames and run with that idea...seeing as we only have three reptiles right now, I'll populate it with some cool pics (like Sdaji's Joy Lizard pics-they're on the bedroom wall atm :) )

Speaking of pics...I have to download a pile for you all from my daughter- we went to the zoo and spent TWO whole hours in the reptile section- she would've stayed there the whole day if I'd let her! She told me to post the pics we took as her present to all of you from her. How cute is that?

Its a pity theres such a scared thing going on with reptiles....people would love them if they got to know them..... I know a few wives who'd be happy their other half had a hobby- keeps him out of her hair LOL!

I had to get rid of my 6ft carpet 6 years ago because my boyfriend was scared of her :cry: , because she was snappy :twisted: . Its taken me this long to be able to get a baby Mac to start my hobbie again. Yay I pick it up today. I guess all it took was to talk him around....Lucky I'm patient. :roll:

Well in my case, he got into reptiles first an i hated them, 6 months down the road, and i think i love them more than he does. Well i love my pythons to bits but he is talking about getting lizards, and i just cant get into them at the moment, but who knows!

Now im the one wanting to buy more pythons so we can breed them later hahah

My missus was terrrified at first. She even went wild over a pr of baby blueys yrs ago. When I got my first children's python 2 yrs ago she told me in no uncertain terms to get rid of it. What I did was persevere and start getting the kids in on it as well with hatchies at first. I now have eight at home inc carpets, diamonds. She still won't touch them but at least she's not petrified of them.

The day i came home with Forest Dragons my mother was ok, when i came home with my coastal her face went ten shades of red and purple and said if the "thing" got out it was dead and so was i. Last year when Brutus fathered his second lot of hatchies my mother has declared one as hers. It was the runt of the group who has now got a viracious appetite and gets picked up by my mum all the time.

As for boyfriends, and i've told this one a few times on here already, i went to go on a first date with a guy who told me Brutus had to go. So i told him to hit the road. If somone doesn't like snakes or lizards then no worries, i don't force my animals on them. BUT i will never ever get rid of my babies for anyone.If they know up front then they know what they're gettitng themselves into.

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back