How to get your mum to say yes to a snake?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ssssnakeman said:
my mum had pulled the roast out of the oven...well the frog jumped out of my hands straight into the pan..where it proceded to curl up like a bit of calimari..was not the best night at my place

hahaha that reminds me of the time I brought a large beardie in from the backyard when I was younger. My Mum had pulled a freshy baked pavlova out of the oven just at the time I said -look what I found Mum- only to have it leap from my hands smack bang into the middle of this Pav, then proceeding to rip chunks out of it with its claws in a random motion. It was also a quite night that night too :lol: I've never looked at a Pav the same way since :lol:

yeh, it has an effect on you aye moosey,,as im typing im hondind the bity jungle to try to get him used to handling ..im bleeding ..it just had a go at my face ..

i put him down now,heres a pic i just took of the lil s..t..yeh luke at least you got your animal back..for some reason when my wife cooks prawn crackers i get a shiver down my back... :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back