How was your Australia day?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Just wander how people here celebrated AUstralia day.
I have been Lawn bawling in Penrith. They had small tournament there and me and my mate finished first from all the other oldfarts.
We did get nice envelope with money and great day on top of it.
Yeppiee.

I worked and earnt some money. Then i sat at home and watched some cricket and tennis.

Had some mates over, watched cricket, bbq, beer :) it was great lol. Started at lunch time, I was in bed by 4 this morning.... best day I've had in ages. Australia day is always great fun with good mates :D

LOL Greebs :) I gotta pay that one!

Well done Slatey, next the Olympics?

My Aussie Day was good apart from getting called into work TWICE! One power brownout dropped out the elec in 1/2 the rooms then a TV amp blew leaving 45 hotel rooms without TV and a lot of angry guests wanting to watch the tennis :)

cool sounds like fun slateman ..i catually representd my school in lawn bowls when i was sixteen but havent played it since...

Looks like Afrofish was maintaining ladies hotel guests.
My lawn bowling is to boring agains it.
Greebs next year You can join us for game.
Mabe Sam can come to to avoid drinking and partying.
We can form snakehunter team.

Jake this days if you are good, you can earn lot of money in this type of tournaments.

hmmm...
i went on a road trip to sydney.
there and back in one day.... not my idea of fun, but it had to be done!

I went and saw John Cann at La Perrouse... quite a character. :)

mine suked up all night the night before spewing and being real sick..finally getting to sleep so bloody hot at 10am and waking up every 10mins or so until i got up a 7pm :(

Had a terrific day at castle hill, kids enjoying rides, wife enjoying concerts, me hanging around chatting to reptile man Anthony Stimpson all day! beautiful 4 mtr scrubby name tinkerbell, diamond named precious, beardies, bluey, sleepy, lace monitor, green tree frogs, fresh water croc 1 yr old and salty few yrs old too, and others. couldnt drag myself aweay. finshed with great fireworks display. most fun in long while. might put some vid in gallery of reptiles i saw if anyone would like to see. :D

Sussex Inlet

I had a fantastic weekend at Sussex Inlet (south coast of NSW for those who don't know) with my girlfriend and friends. Went ocean fishing for the first time and hauled in HEAPS of fish (biggest I've ever caught.... no really...... they were THIIIIISSSS BIG!) :)
Swam with dolphins and watched them surf the bow wave of the boat! Fantastic sight! Also got a bit sunburnt, but it was worth it.

Came back on Monday via Kangaroo Valley. Absolutely beautiful! Reminded me of Olinda where I grew up (Mt Dandenong, Victoria). This is, indeed, the lucky country! :)

i had to go in to work and feed all the puddy tats and then spend the rest of the day packing :?
i guess the puddy tat part isnt so bad when u get to watch a kitten burning around the room going ape over a table tennis ball lol

spent the day at the grampians... checked out all of the waterfalls and sites not a bad day at all... stayed in Hamilton for the weekend recomend it to any one

my family went to see the movie along came polly. then we had meat pies for dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back