How was your Australia day?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
forgot to mention, on australia day i finally got the privilege of meeting the infamous mashman.
what a charming, attractive and intelligent individual.
the trip down was all worth it.
:wink:

along came polly is sorta funny but its also a romance. the best part was the ferret!

Looks like spacegirl was in Sydney again and I did not ger that visit she promissed. :(
Shame I did not known. I do need to transport 2 snakes from Brisben to Sydney and looking for somebody to do me the fafour.

Sounds like your not as good looking as mashman Slatey. grow your hair long and develope really bad teeth, maybe Astro girl will come your way LOL........[no offense Mashman!] :D

Had a bbq lucnh Sunday and partied till late.Went fishing and snorkelling Monday.Visibility was tops,caught 10 sweetlip,3 juvenile reddies, a barramundi cod and i nailed the best fish of the day with a 3 1/2 kilo coral trout.Caught them all in the one spot in one hour between 3 people and threw a heap of undersized ones back.Only takes 1/2 hour to get out there on a good day.

kitty_wench - great to see a buffy fan out there :D i caught the sat and sunday episodes, only reason i didnt get the aus. day ones was cause my friends wouldnt let me :( lol

Mine was a good day breakfast down at Fitzy's
Watched some sport played with me snakes,
then went and picked my new edition up.
A beautiful 3.5yr old Bredli.Nice colours and markings was absolutley stocked.She is a gorgeous thing.Took her out on the lawn and let het cruise for while then back inside where i couldn't stop looking at her.
Infact just had a look over the shoulder then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back