Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whhops! - Thought I might have got them mixed up! - Sorry for the confusion! (Sick can't think - as you can see!)

Indicus

It would be good to see some pic's of your girl and boy, they sound awesome.
I'm over the common coastals and would like to stream into bredli's and if your going to do it right you might as well get good quality animals. The hypo's are really appealing but a nice standard line is also a good looking snake. It's just to hard, 1 pair of each i think. Interested to see how your hatchlings turn out?

ok i'll clear up this no hypo thing up. yes these snake have reduced black but these so called hypos are not true hypos. of 4 breeders i know of that breed "hypos" the parents are so called "hypos" but they still have normal bredli babys with some so called "hypos" being born as well. now if they where true hypos shouldn't all the babys be hypo? so as this is not a proven genetic line. i refuse to call any of these hypo bredli hypo. untill some one can prove me wrong and not by a pic of one "hypo" bredli.

So it just happens to be luck that the majority of offspring are hypos? What if the remaining offspring who are obviously not hypo, hets for the hypo gene?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back