I need a goddam hug

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope... A brug is not something I am capable of.

Don't lie Slim, you've been on at me to move to Cairns for a few years not. Gotta be some sly motive there;)

I'm waiting to hear back about a Job in Townsville at the moment though. Maybe I'll be coming up that way soon..............Just need to sell my house.

Don't lie Slim, you've been on at me to move to Cairns for a few years not. Gotta be some sly motive there;)

I'm waiting to hear back about a Job in Townsville at the moment though. Maybe I'll be coming up that way soon..............Just need to sell my house.

The appropriate term is 'hugro' and there is nothing sly about them. In fact i feel they are very open and honest.

here's a hug for ya:D

Attachments

• Chris_Leben_1000540.jpg
    Chris_Leben_1000540.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 77
Hahahaha condom depot is written on his ****! Lol Lol!

Hahahaha, I didn't notice that............That'd be 'sus hug:lol:

Some man hugs can be a little sly. I'm 6 foot 4 and 95kgs. A few years ago while out and about with a load of refreshing beverages on board I was 'attacked' by a bloke who made me look like a midget. Standing at a bar he got me in a bearhug and started licking my face. It was a little concerning:) Turns out he was mates with a mate of mine (who put him up to it) and a copper too. :shock:

Hahahaha, I didn't notice that............That'd be 'sus hug:lol:

Some man hugs can be a little sly. I'm 6 foot 4 and 95kgs. A few years ago while out and about with a load of refreshing beverages on board I was 'attacked' by a bloke who made me look like a midget. Standing at a bar he got me in a bearhug and started licking my face. It was a little concerning:) Turns out he was mates with a mate of mine (who put him up to it) and a copper too. :shock:

I'll call that one a 'mug' as in 'man hug' rather than a 'brug' 'hugro' or 'hug' i'm gettign the vibe that there was real malice in that one. I'm sorry it happened to you.

Oh Gordo.........

You know i love you so this will be a special hug.

I won't go into details of the hug or how and where it would take place..... but just know im sending big love to you. hehehehe

Hugs

If l was still living at Fannie Bay l could do it but now l live in Brizzy l/we will just have to pretend......hey hang on a minute thats just like the rest of my life [pretending & remembering] aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh //(*_*)\\ my hug substitute....solar 17 [Baden]

Oh Gordo.........

You know i love you so this will be a special hug.

I won't go into details of the hug or how and where it would take place..... but just know im sending big love to you. hehehehe

I'm scared and excited at the same time. But i get the feeling it is gonna be good. Maybe we could get Slimey and JasonL in on this one aswell? I'm sure we could sway their predjudices when it comes to a good 10 second or longer hugro.

Hey so wait a minute on Gordo is getting hugs??..... HUGS FOR ALL :D

I'll shake ya hand.... that's the manly way to do it!

I'll shout ya a beer.... That's better than a hand shake and a hug combined....

I'll even 'punch' fists together in a manly and some-what 'bro' like measure.

But stuffed if I'll wrap my manly arms around you and brug you!

But - a big congrats if you do move to T-ville - it's a step closer in the right direction!!!

I'll shake ya hand.... that's the manly way to do it!

I'll shout ya a beer.... That's better than a hand shake and a hug combined....

I'll even 'punch' fists together in a manly and some-what 'bro' like measure.

But stuffed if I'll wrap my manly arms around you and brug you!

But - a big congrats if you do move to T-ville - it's a step closer in the right direction!!!

No no no! A 'brug' as you term it or a 'hugro' as i like to refer to them as are a totally masculine thing. It starts as a handshake at a comfortable distance with feet shoulder width apart. The feet stay planted, your handshake stays firm and you lean in always going to the left (just like on a road) and give ONE pat on the back. The pat on the back is acceptable as an open hand slap or, if you a true mans-man as you say, you can man-it-up a notch and thump your hugro partner with the inside of your clenched fist.

It really is pretty manly...

nuthin better than a squeezy hug

And as i've discovered today, even internet hugs are pretty dang good.

Hugs are just the best thing! Did you know that they are essential for infant and early childhood emotinal and physical development? Without a minimum level of physical contact with children as they grow up they don't emotionally develop appropriately and babies who are hugged more grow quicker and stronger. Hugs can reduce your blood pressure, heart rate and stress!

Everyone go and get a freakin hug, a bear hug, bro hug, brug, hugro, spoon, knoodle, buddy hug, A-frame hug, cheek hug, surprise hug, hug attack or a group hug doesn't matter just go get one. I think every APS member needs to go and get atleast a 10 second hug from someone, then we'll see how much arguing we have here. My bet it is goes down a whole heap.

Oh oh oh! And here's an interesting fact for you fellas, a 20 second hug will increase a womans oxytocin levels. Which is a hormone for 'bonding' so if ur ever in trouble and don't know what to do her... go a hug-attack and hold on for dear life till you reach that magic 20 second mark lol.

waruikazi;1659833 Oh oh oh! And here's an interesting fact for you fellas said:
i will agree with that, Nothing beats a heartfelt cuddle, it will get you fellas bonus brownie points if you can stop at a cuddle.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back