If this isn't DIY then i don't know what is

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are going to use any substrate, to go with the theme, I thought you could use grey pebbles.
(but only if you want to)it was just an idea

and a fairly good idea at that, thanks lizardloco

Nawww thanks guys for the compliments, they really are great. ive just brought another entertainment unit to start an enclosure for my Diamond, she is still fairly small well in her mind shes massive lol , so i have plenty of time..

really nice, tho it be alittle worried about your snake squeezing throungh the vent in the centre section and escaping. maybe its not as big as it looks. cheers

There is no way he will get out of that, it is covered by a computer fan and mesh..lol
even if it wasn't he is way to big, he wouldn't even fit out of the hole if it didn't have bars on it.. rest assured people i have covered all escape routes, ive already lost one snake about 4 weeks ago, still haven't found him yet either, i don't really want to lose another lol they are to pricey to replace lol

Last edited:
looking good , why dont you get some wood and bring it around with the measurments for the door ?

cheers nico

well done !!!!! just an suggestion maybe wise to put a cage around the light fixture

looking good , why dont you get some wood and bring it around with the measurments for the door ?

cheers nico

it has doors on it now Nic,.. but they are um abit how ya going,.. its just the crappy perspex from bunnings, if ya wanna come over and measure it for me and do me some better doors sweet lol,,.

i wanted to do hinged doors but ran out of time,..

well done !!!!! just an suggestion maybe wise to put a cage around the light fixture

sleep easy my friend there are light cages in all my enclosures, i wasnt about to burn my snake..

Good job :)

Off topic, but have you done anything to your XR6T like a cappa flash? So much performance for so little $ can be had out of the I6 when it's got a hair dryer on it :D Post in up in the car thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back