~If you could have one type of exotic snake, what would it be?~

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, I love those Albino Lavender retics!
DSCN1680.JPG

i gotta agree wif KURTO... a yellow eyelashead viper.... best looking snakes ever and close next to it would be a desert horned viper....

Very odd to read these answers from my side of things, most of what you picked wouldn't be on my list. But when I think about it all named are really cool and I find myself admiring them almost everytime I see one.
If I choose it would be your death adders. The different looks of the different species, that would do it for me. Can I pick a lizard, too? Egernia! Hard to know what kind, I've only seen depressa, stokesi, major, I would have to have a good look at all of them. There is the western blue tongue, too. And the Phyllurus leaf tailed geckos.
I've decided. What I have to do is observe and work with all of them until I know which is the right one for me. It will be a lifetime of work but I'll face up to it.
The big problem would be who would switch with me from Australia to the US? Several people might say they would. After they think about it I bet no one would leave all you've got there!

2 more that are really beautiful and venomous at the same time... Bitis nasicornis( rhinoceros viper) and Southern lataste viper... i have only read bout these snakes and seen pics and they are fantastically marked and so beautiful...

i would love a corn snake or a ball python. Lizard I could definately go a iguana. I gotta say tho, we have some pretty kickass reptiles in Australia and what I really want to get my hands on is a woma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back