Im the only member online

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning Green

i did skate as well as soccer and kickboxing

stopped about 2 or so years ago

lifes not that bad no matter how it feels at times

My special skill base these days is standing still and not doing anything which might make me (ugh!) sweat! Neat ramp!

o this sux

i just realised i dont get to goto work till at least friday

thats 2 whole weeks without working

but at least i get paid for it :lol:

bosses fault 3 full days of doing omething i told him i shouldnt be doing as its hurting then guess what i finally had to stop and goto doctors ive torn my right shoulder muscle so he said no work for a week and had my arm in a sling (so annoying) then friday just been went back i can use my right arm now but still cant work and have to do minimal stuff with it as its still a bit sore

nice ramp had one similar untill the wall got too damaged as i kept trying to grind on it even had a bar mounted along it (glad the parents were buying the house)

Re: RE: Im the only member online

alienpunk said:
damn, how do you.......yaknow?.........(cough cough)

haha

well not sure what you were on about
but i know what went through my head :wink: :wink: :lol: :roll:

RE: Re: RE: Im the only member online

nice ramp had one similar

thanks....i built it out of old doors from the tip and the coping was some broken old bits from a swing set and that was the first thing i successfully built with my own hands without a computer and it cost like 100 bucks and i built it in the garage so i only had an inch above my head unless i did airs ten i hit the roof and the irony is we moved out a month later so i built it, thrashed it then put it on ebeay and noone wanted it so i destroyed it.....damn it was worth it i loved that ramp....i couldnt even make a pencil case in woodwork but damn i made a good little miniramp......sniff......

Now now boys, there's more to life than... sweating!

sweating over a fresh conquest heehee we are naughty arent we Jez......here smoke this........

we are like the boys behind the school toilets just to clear that up it sounded kinda freaky in hindsight......

me naughty never

im an angel that never does anything wrong just ask me :lol: (dont ask anyone who knows me!!)

sorry cant smoke that as my printer isnt working so you cant fax it to me :cry: :wink:

now your scarying me :lol:

i was never behind the toilets (never at school longer enough to know where they were :lol:)

actually to stop people smoking our school used to lock the toilets and you had to go sign the key out during class......so i would just go sign it out, then lock myself in there and have the whole place to myself it was great, knowing it was the only key !!!! the fools....stupid sports high school.....oops ive said too much....

haha

when i wanted to smoke i sat on the chairs at school and had one

or walked out of school grounds with the teachers that smoked and had one with em

was funny the first 100 times they tried to stop me but hey the rules are they cant touch ya there problem not mine

and we had pretty low school fences so i could step over them without a hassle when the 2 "yard duty" teachers stood in the gateway

At school I was in the choir and helped out in the canteen at recess and lunch.

souds like you had it made Jez

when i taught in china i used to smoke in the toilets with some of my students, i wasnt sure who was hiding from who.....

and DAMN GW why am i not surprised, you were a moderator even back then hahahahah

you NERD

i was in the choir as well

even sung at the carols by candlelight twice
and i also played the cello, violin, bass guitar electric guitar at school when they needed me
can play classical guitar and also the piano a bit but they were private lessons i was doing

o yeah the good ole days where id did more or less whatever i wanted as long as my step dad didnt find out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back