Im the only member online

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Im the only member online

yeah since i got my bredli i have watched an accumulated three hours of tv.....thats two games of league that my team was playing in...before then i probably watched 6 hours a day...at least it was always on that long...i would just sit in front of it and play my guitar or study or whatever....now i would sell the bloody thing if we werent binded by contract to foxtel for another year.....

haha

well you can always watch tv with ur bredli

my atherton loves to sit on my shoulder when im on my computer

well he is happy to sit there when im doing almost anything (that ill alow him to see :lol: )

yeah our little girl Peaches likes chilling on top of the monitor(computer not herpetological).....

mine doesnt usually leave me

on the odd occasion he might go for a wonder around my desk but he is weird he always comes back when i let him go for his wonders around

i guess we can officially say this is our thread

allthough we dont mind other ppl joining in or adding anything

damn it started off with me talking to myself at 4 in the morning .....our little baby is all grown up with 5 pages of pure trash

its only trash if you think it is

me personally believe it to be an insight to our lives
showing the true colours of us

deep and meaningful (yeah right)

hahhah....it highlights our ability to think globally in a world dominated by male,white corporate and political oppression......we are nice lads, Jez, now the whole world knows it...

and very open minded as well

i just cant think of any fancy words like you atm

will have to wait for another day when im more awake :?:

hmmmm

twas interesting reading other commments ppl have left on threads we posted on :lol:

which ones....did the flamers come out?....oh well i eat flamers for breakfast

for some reason i think we have gone unflammed

weird as most people get lotsa hot n crispy flames

am i allowed to post...? :S pls don't 'flame' me
in reference to AP at 5.15 this morning
I had a male friend who was practicing wakeboarding on the trampoline and jumped up to do a flip and fell upside down, put his arms out to protect his head and broke both of them. He was in 2 hand to mid-upper arm casts for 7 weeks
All I'll say was it was very funny to everyone else.....

yes serpant everyone can post (if they want)

hehe that sounds very amusing to watch

did he brake both arms or head and an arm???

both arms.

I like this thread its a nice little hide from the depressing empty world out there

hehe

thats good to hear

was away playing on line again (not solitare)
came back and the mullet thread was locked :cry: i was talking to a very very old friend of mine (used to look after me when i was youngin) and she is about to email me a pick of mine which i was going to post there so when i get it ill haveta post it here :lol:

:lol:

i dont think i am considering i shave my head every month or 2 nowadays

welcome SL.....evryone is welcome to post in this thread, even the flamers........yeah i think the tramp is a great place to practice wake and skate......if you take the trucks of a skateboard, some serious magic stuff can be accomplished on the tramp......i forgot we were talkin skate stuff this morning.....i think i posted my old little ramp up there.....somewhere...and yes SL, the chit chat is designed so we can CHIT CHAT......so chat away and dont let the big scary heroes scare you......

and Jezza, lets see those baby pics man

sweet!
Well then I can vent
I HAVE BEEN CHECKING THE MAIL EVEY DAMN DAY IT IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY AFTERNOON AND NO ****ING LICENCE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH
AND THE GUY WHO I WANT TO BUY A SNAKE OFF WAS GOING TO SEND ME PHOTOS WHEN IT SHED SO EVERYDAY AFTER I AM DISAPPOINTED ABOUT THE MAIL I CHECK MY EMAIL FOR PHOTOS!! NO PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ok I feel better now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back