Inked!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the top of the foot is meant to feel like a lion is scratching you slowly

no, but thats the description my tattoo artist gave me.

I think it comes down to each persons pain threshold as all mine(arms-funny bone-elbow etc back, chest were easy but most of the ribs well f*&k me) i dont have any on my legs or armpit yet though so cant comment on them.

i have been told my pain threshold is incredible. a doctor told me this

i like your tattoo its cute
i have about 54 hr of ink and still going (need coin )lol

ihave my back ,chest ,arms ribs, tops of my legs under arms
i dont mind the pain but its the sound of the gun that gets me (ear plugs )

Thanks guys! Haven't had too many bad reactions yet :lol: it's going nicely. Really can't wait to start other ones hahaha... damn my expensive hobbies!

Hey :) noticed in your pic it didn't have any or little healing/moisturising cream,...Don't let the tat dry out as it will become itchy and possibly some of the colour or outline could come out with the scab,..use Bepanthen it's the best for tats. What ever you do DON'T PICK AT IT :)

Yes you have expensive but totally rewarding hobbies :)

So you know some one who has been slowly scratched by a lion ??

Haha I have had my feet done. Didn't hurt that much. And yep I have been slowly scRatched by a lion when I was in africa. And that hurt a he'll of alot more haha

Congrats on the tatt Em, looks good.

The back is a breeze compared to the ribs, now thats eye watering

Yeah, congrats.. Awesome tatt!
Have to agree there. I have wrist, back, neck, and hip done, but none of them hurt nearly as much as my ribs. Although different people have different pain thresholds. Also, top of my foot wasn't too bad until they hit the ankle bone.. OUCH!!

Nice Tat!!

I've been inked 8 times (including the wrist) and by far the most painful is the ankle.

Having said that... I have a tat on the top of my butt cheeks, same spot either side, done at different times by different tattooists, one hurt like a *****, the other I basically fell asleep.. It all depends on the tattooist!!!

p.s. Lucas' PawPaw Ointment works better than Bepanthen.

Last edited:
Looks good, is there a story behind it?

For the record top of the foot doesn't hurt at all.

Hey all, i have been inked 8 times. Top of foot, chest, wrist, calves, inside ankle and shoulder blade and inside forearm.. I would say that the top of the calf muscle near the knee hurt the most, other than that love it :) For me the pain is half the appeal

I think in general when people say a certain spot does not hurt..It just means they havent been tattooed in the area for long enough, tattoo a 20cm by 20 cm area for 3-4 hours and it hurts...

nice ink

the back is a killer, ive got a bit of work left on mine.. just need to organise time to go!!

+1 I have my chest, arms, sternum, back and neck (right side from collar bone up to behind my ear) done. the neck piece took 5 hours and was almost unbearable. not looking forward to getting the other side done. the sternum hurts like hell as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back