Inked!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always worried about how tatts would look when you get older, saggier and the ink fades. I can imagine your tatt looking like a file snake in a few decades ;)

It looks great at the moment.

Some of you are talking about different pain levels for different parts of the body. Imagine how this would have felt...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27087317@N07/2529325723/

Last edited:
It isn't on me.. Given that its looked after and such it should be good for a long while.. By the time it starts to ''sag'' you'd probably have other things to worry about other than saggy tattoos.. ie hip problems,cateracts, loss of bowel controll..ect

I've always worried about how tatts would look when you get older, saggier and the ink fades. I can imagine your tatt looking like a file snake in a few decades ;)

It looks great at the moment.

Some of you are talking about different pain levels for different parts of the body. Imagine how this would have felt...

bob | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

That was a factor in the placing of the tattoo, and by looking at older people, its one of the few areas which ages well, because it is mostly out of the sun - also means it won't fade as easily. By then, like said above :lol: I'll have other things to worry about and I'll still be able to look at it and say "I had it done and I don't regret it" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back