Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JungleRob

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
.......or do reptiles always choose to defacate while relaxed and being handled.

RevDaniel has recently purchased a diamond python from me and it just **** all over my shoulder!!!!!

Another reason to minimise handling!

LMAO!!!

I have a few visitors I'd love to wish that upon. (I love you darling....la di daaa)

Another reason to minimise handling!

Mine have only donw it twice, once because it was stressed, the other because it was relaxed.

Although i had a hatchy mac that would do it every time i picked it up.

Just leave em alone i guess..

Most snakes if they can will crap on you or anything that grabs them, its a defence mechanisim.

This was about 30mins after being picked up, so presumably he was quite relaxed.

ive been crapped on once but it was just after i bouhgt him and moving him to his cage he put the biggest crap i have ever seen on me...the guy i got him of was just having it as a pet and he fed it 1 jumbo rat a week it was a 2yo coastal and it was huge for its age...
but on the other hand my mertens (i noe his not snake) tony craps on me just bought every time i handle him and its for both being stressed and relxaed his moody lol

mine too greebs, or just after i disinfect and boiling water treatment their water and refill it fresh
the only snake that has crapped on me has been one of my 'tame' jungles from true blue both times i have handled her...so i have Chrsitened her 'stinky'...feminine name hey

I was actually wondering about that with my baby bredli. I'm yet to see any trace of her going to the 'toilet'. How often do they do their thing.

its tiny! mine has gone a few times, you can barely see it

although the last ones have been bigger

Thought so, but it's been 2 feeds so far, and I haven't seen anything. To the magnifying glass!!!

same ST, but i do find like many others, after a few hours cleaning tanks, you go to look at the great work youve done cleaning and you get a few nice giant size turds on your new nice newspaper, im being to think theres someone scheeming against me and putting them there it happens at least in once in one of the tanks, just sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back