Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
then back to the adults - who says coastals aren't beautiful.
We stayed the night out near some cliffs and in the morning I saw a colony of black-footed rock wallabies. No pics so it might not have happened but I think I'll be spending a few mornings back there with a telephoto to keep me company.
Also found a new area that just screams herps - dry sclerophyll and granite :) Hopefully I'll be able to get there next weekend for spotlighting

Attachments

• DSC_2259.JPG
    DSC_2259.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC_2270.jpg
    DSC_2270.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC_2272.JPG
    DSC_2272.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 97
What is that 1st photo, third lot of pics? Just looks like a stick to me. Can't see what you're looking at :oops:

WOW! What is the first snake in the last lot of pics? It is stunning!

omg an earth worm? very very nice!
some crazy pics i must say.
still loving the photography on this site!

Nice pics, Dwarf Crowned Snakes I find to be very common, I find more resting during the day than active at night. You do alot of herping, what snake species are you yet to see on the sunshine coast - South East Queensland?

I have Coastal Taipan, Pale Headed Snake, and then i've seen them all.

how about someone take me out, we drove 150km to a place, night drives 50km, drove 150km home and all we got was a few mosquioto bites, a golden crowned snake and a few striped marsh frogs. must have been to cool for most other reptiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back