Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice pike, athertons by the looks of them. very nice indeed.

Thanks Rob,yep Athertons, a couple of generations selectively bred.

nice snakes pike, so there atheon coastals? or jungles? sorry for dumb question

Wow, those athertons are awesome Pike, wish i could get me a pair of those :mrgreen:

and do you have a breeding program going to try n produce "jag look alikes" ?

aussiesnakelover said:
i believe this python isnt even in autralia so dont get your hopes up MannyM but i do think so one very quitly and very hush hush someone in aus must have forms of coastals looking like jag's

Oh right. SO basically Jags are a morph selectively bred overseas from Australian Pythons. So they're basically ours, but we can't have them :p

That sucks!

Well no they aren't ours at all but yes it does suck that we can't have them though ;-)

we can have them , just if you get caught, you wont be keeping herps ever again :wink:

MannyM said:
aussiesnakelover said:
i believe this python isnt even in autralia so dont get your hopes up MannyM but i do think so one very quitly and very hush hush someone in aus must have forms of coastals looking like jag
very nice atheron pike, how did u produce her/him?
I didnt, i let the parents do that.
and do you have a breeding program going to try n produce "jag look alikes" ?
I try and produce the nicest looking snakes i can.They have been inbred but are locality pure.

lol what i mant buy rpoduced like inbreeing etc but u answerd that :wink: can we have more pics?

What do i think?.... fine looking animal Spike.
There's some very nice 'Jag' like animals around these days; regardless of who and how.
You can see some great examples in coastals and jungles alike.....some of which are stunning;
You'd be hard pressed to tell them apart, from the Americian designer Jags.....
One can also safely assume; their here already....i'll be watching with interest.....
I think we'll all be amazed what will become available in the near future.
I guess the sad fact is; iit will soon be very hard to tell whats a real aussie morph and whats not.

hey indicus what snake is that in your avator and can we have a full body pic please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back