jason goodman says: hey everyone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

majorkang

Not so new Member
Reaction score
just registered just a quick hello to everyone.I am 16 and live in ipswich i attend ipswich state high so if ther is anyone on here who also goes there i would love to hear from you. i am thinking about buying a carpet python in the near future.i have already owned 4 turtles and a bearded dragon at the age of around 10 to 12.so if there is anyone who can give me any info it would be much appreciated. i want to know about their general diet in captivity, the wattage of the light bulb, how long in the day the light has to be on and how you know when it is about to shed its skin.:D

thanks a million
Jason

Welcome Jason. I live in Ipswich too mate (Eastern Heights). Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

thanks guys

hey thanks if you guys know the answers to any of the questions i just asked could you please tell me:D

. i want to know about their general diet in captivity, the wattage of the light bulb, how long in the day the light has to be on and how you know when it is about to shed its skin.:D

You talking about the Carpet or the Beardie mate?

chanty 79: i am talkin about the carpets
Reece: no way that is so cool how old are you . i am in brassall right now :) emerald hill actually:D

so you finished last year wats your full name if you dont mind me asking so do you know the answers to the questions in the start of the thread

hahahaha i used to have heaps to :D i sold the turtles and the bearded dragon got sick so i had to give him away :( you have obviously got some frogs no?

Hey! Their eyes go milky and they lose a bit of colour (or some will go darker... my mates carpet goes very dark). Sometimes you jsut don't notice until it's happened. i live in hot hot too darn hot Townsville so heating is not my number one priority at the moment! someone will be sure to tell you!

Like Jason I've got too many LOL... Nearing 40 at last count...

40 thats crazy!!!!!!!!! that would be very full time lol you must have some very beautiful snakes do you have a woma or black headed python wat do you think is a good starting python and should i buy an adult or a hatchling

25 species, are they all pythons and python subspecies or do you also have dangerous ones

hey!

do you know any one named Thomas Goodman? he lives in lismore.
if you do, i would greatly appreciate some info on his phone number etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back