Jungle hatchie pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Just wondering do your adult Jungles Bite alot?

I have a lot of jungles :D and have probably had 2 bites from jungles in last 4 years therabouts.
thats not counting hatchies.. If your careful with the adults they are pretty good and never a problem.. The SXR line are very docile usually too..

Quality Control here, sorry, but I will have to take some samples of those specimans to...umm.."examine" them" :lol:

maybe next year :D most of these have already been sold and some heldback by me for breeding stock.

No more pics Colin. You're making it harder to wait for next year. I'm already counting down the days

Im getting a jungle python and when i get it and if i reckon it would be the best feeling to have like 12 jungles. just having that many snakes is a dream for me :D

No more pics Colin. You're making it harder to wait for next year. I'm already counting down the days

there should be a few more to choose from this season Mark.
Im looking towards having these Jungle pairs breed this coming season. but may swap the males around at the time..
but gives an idea of what might be available.

drac (SXR line from venus) x athena (SXR line from venus)
apollo (SXR line from aphrodite) x aphrodite (his mum former SXR breeder)
apollo (SXR line from aphrodite) x Spiderwoman (SXR line)

black male (krauss) x sinestra
black male (krauss) x striped female (krauss)

tully male x tully female

and a few pairs of Black & White Julattens breeding as well..

some pix of the beautiful boy from Colin, and one of the girl (last pic), she shed last night and the pix were before she shed, looks much nicer after,..! :) i love her pattern!!

they spent 3 hours in sunning cages yesterday and looked relaxed and like they were loving it! :)

Attachments

• Boyjungle.jpg
    Boyjungle.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Boyjungle2.jpg
    Boyjungle2.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Boyjungle3.jpg
    Boyjungle3.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Girljungle.jpg
    Girljungle.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 73
They are top looking Jungles Chris1,maybe next year if things work out for me,i shall get a pair,very nice indeed....

some pix of the beautiful boy from Colin, and one of the girl (last pic), she shed last night and the pix were before she shed, looks much nicer after,..! :) i love her pattern!!

they spent 3 hours in sunning cages yesterday and looked relaxed and like they were loving it! :)

looking great Chris. that yellow looks like its coming through better every shed huh?
and calmed down considerably too by the looks of it. my holdbacks from the same clutch have calmed a lot as well.

Looking great, as ever, Colin!
and thanks for the comment JungleRob :D

as promised, pics of the stunning little girl,.. :)

cant wait to get them in proper enclosures,..!! :)

Attachments

• junglegirl1.jpg
    junglegirl1.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 119
  • junglegirl2.jpg
    junglegirl2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 104
  • junglegirl3.jpg
    junglegirl3.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 134
  • junglegirl4.jpg
    junglegirl4.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 115
she"s looking good in that third pic Chris.

yeah the flash was blowing out teh colours in some sections, i'll have to take some in the sun on the weekend, i get home too late these days,.. :(

yeah the flash was blowing out teh colours in some sections, i'll have to take some in the sun on the weekend, i get home too late these days,.. :(

yeah on my crappy camera it does that too.. but that third pic is a ripper..

What stunners you have Colin! Very, very nice!! :D

thanks moosey :D there Christine's now though...
unless I can talk her into giving them back :lol:

yeah on my crappy camera it does that too.. but that third pic is a ripper..

so is the girl in the pic! :p

hehe, no way i'd give em up, i think i have the worlds most beautiful jungles (no offence to their creators of course,..lol,..!!)

so is the girl in the pic! :p

hehe, no way i'd give em up, i think i have the worlds most beautiful jungles (no offence to their creators of course,..lol,..!!)

Im very pleased that your happy with them Chris :D

and I think your becoming a Jungle addict :p

congrats Chris they are awesome.

You were right Colin they are crackers... but so are the sxr's

thanks. athena's head is in the front and apollo's head at the back in that first pic in post #3.
several hatchies look like having similar pattern head as apollo.

first two pics are apollo and hopefully his hatchies will be as high yellow or better than him.
third pic is the black male father of the first clutch and fourth pic is sinestra mother or the first clutch. there are more pics in my profile gallery.

I will also have some Black & White Julatten hatchies (tremains line) for sale as well at a very good price...

Anyone interested in any Black & Yellow or Black & White hatchies form these clutches PM me for details please.. thanks.

whats your Black & White Julatten hatchies price? do you have many atm

whats your Black & White Julatten hatchies price? do you have many atm

All the hatchies I had for sale have been sold sorry. I sold them for $1000 each or $1800 pair. Im hoping to have some available this season for probably similar or cheaper prices though. I have some of tremains (indicus) breeding animals as well now so the animals producxed will be from tremains actual breeders and some of the animals I've bought from him.

I may let go one male holdback though (Im still thinking about it) if your interested..

If your interested in some from this coming season PM me and let me know and I'll put you on the list. thanks for your interest.

heres one of the pairs Im hoping to breed that belonged to tremain
black-and-white-julattens-j-girl-and-her-brother-pic-by-tremain-anderson-13711.jpg

Last edited:
All the hatchies I had for sale have been sold sorry. I sold them for $1000 each or $1800 pair. Im hoping to have some available this season for probably similar or cheaper prices though. I have some of tremains (indicus) breeding animals as well now so the animals producxed will be from tremains actual breeders and some of the animals I've bought from him.

I may let go one male holdback though (Im still thinking about it) if your interested..

If your interested in some from this coming season PM me and let me know and I'll put you on the list. thanks for your interest.

heres one of the pairs Im hoping to breed that belonged to tremain
black-and-white-julattens-j-girl-and-her-brother-pic-by-tremain-anderson-13711.jpg

Gotta love that pair Colin, stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back