Jungle hatchie pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
theres some pics of the apollo x athena clutch and the black male x sinestra clutch in the last few pages of this thread but none of

black male (krauss line) x aphrodite (apollo's mum SXR line)
hatched 29-12-2008 (thereabouts) so are only 3.5 months old and showing potential

these two are holdbacks (not for sale) have coloured a bit before the others which shouldn't be too far behind. I think these have great potential of being high yellows.. some like the female are basically black with yellow bands and highlights. If alls goes according to plan the black colour will look like "black velvet" and contrasted by high yellow... all these hatchies are very calm too and handle well..

possibly only one pair from this clutch still available and two spare males left.
holdback male
DSC01622male11-1.jpg

holdback female
DSC0179118female.jpg

both together. female on top (yellow on black) male underneath (black on yellow)
DSC0186811maleand18female.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in the black and gold jungle's, How much ? And where abouts are you ?

I'm interested in the black and gold jungle's, How much ? And where abouts are you ?

Sydney and prefer local pick up at pre-arranged spot but will freight at buyers expense.
I have been selling all my jungles for $500 each this season.
All hatchies 3.5 months old approx. and feeding like champs and handle well.
If your definitely interested in anything thats left for sale.. email me at address below.

all apollo (SXR line) x athena (SXR line) hatchies SOLD or on hold

all Black male (krauss) x sinestra hatchies SOLD or on hold

I pair left Black male (krauss) x aphrodite (apollo's mum) hatchies
and two spare males.. maybe more from this clutch will be sold when they start to colour.
see above post #81 for an example of how this clutch is starting to colour up.

anyone interested in this coming seasons hatchies email me with a definite order please.
[email protected] thanks

thanks buck. luck of the draw mate.. I guess I got lucky :D

hows that male I reckoned was a ball tearer Nick? you had this look of "uncertainty" on the weekend mate.. Has he shed yet and made you happy?

He's so much nicer now he's shed! He fed the following day.The female shed early this morning and looks good, so now i can offer her a feed.

p.s. I am the Nick you're referring to, right?

Totally off topic but top quote serpenttongue - 'Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder' :D

He's so much nicer now he's shed! He fed the following day.The female shed early this morning and looks good, so now i can offer her a feed.

p.s. I am the Nick you're referring to, right?

Yes mate your the Nick :D and glad you like that male.
I almost kept him for myself that many times..
Im glad they're going well for you..

Totally off topic but top quote serpenttongue - 'Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder' :D

Cradle of Filth fan I see Scaler :D

This is the male I kept for myself from that particular clutch Nick

Black male x sinestra hatchie

dsc01847-black-male-x-sinestra-hatchie-12897.jpg

dsc01854-black-male-x-sinestra-hatchie-12898.jpg

Last edited:
I seen one of these hatchies on the weekend and they are unreal.
So bright for a young age.

I seen one of these hatchies on the weekend and they are unreal.
So bright for a young age.
thanks Craig. So after seeing one of them in the flesh.. is this pic a fair representation of the actual colour?
(I think this is the one I showed you) personally I reckon they are much brighter in the flesh :D

dsc01877-apollo-x-athena-hatchie-12901.jpg

thanks Roger :D yes its a holdback mate..
and not too bad for a three and a half month old hatchie.
they are much brighter and more yellow in the flesh though..

For sure, better in the flesh.

thanks Craig. So after seeing one of them in the flesh.. is this pic a fair representation of the actual colour?
(I think this is the one I showed you) personally I reckon they are much brighter in the flesh :D

dsc01877-apollo-x-athena-hatchie-12901.jpg

Quality Control here, sorry, but I will have to take some samples of those specimans to...umm.."examine" them" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back