Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spoonman

Reaction score
Thought i'd share a tattoo i did today on "JoeBlakes" from this site. (hope he doesn't mind that i beat him to it) it took a couple of hours but i'm happy with the end result. eventually we are going to extend it up the arm, can't wait!
IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg
Thanx to Gav from scales and tail for providing us with a model.
Let me know what you'se think.

thanx mate. i had fun doing it. Its good when i can combine both my loves

Thats going to be one HUGE snake when its finished!
Whats the body composition going to be?

Impressive, attention to detail can really make or break a tat like that and I think you've done a good job, the finished snake will look awesome!

mmmm very nice!!!

Can you come to melbourne and do my next tat for me lol

Hey, thats awesome! One of the most realistic and best tattoos of a snake I've seen so far... Great work! keep it up!:p

Looks Awesome!!... I wish someone would come into my shop for something like that, but no. All they want is R.M. Williams and Trible...............*sigh*.

That is really nice! I can't wait to see it when finished. I might give you a shout when I'm ready for my next one. I want a dagger with a snake coiled around it. ;)

Hell yeah!! that looks awesome mate, now I really can't wait until you start on mine. :)

I think urve done a awesome job,spoonman,i dont suppose you did that frilled neck lizard,thats great,cant wait to see the finished product.

that is a very nice tatt good work, but i think your not going to fit its body on that skinny arm with the head that big its body composition is going to be huge any way, bloody great jungle head you have done there cheers

OMG that is awesome work ... all i got is a blue bird Tatt, where abouts in Adelaide are you, im trying to convince my partner to get one lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back