Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
g'day mate, so i've been to your shop, when will i see you at mine? lol

a long way off. if my banner was up you would already know. ha . its called " venom art" its on prospect rd in prospect. And my other shops in gawler "gawler body art".. oh and i will work trade for trade! lol

sorry bout the pics mate.. i tell you what.. before we begin the rest of the venture you can take some with your flashy camera... thats the best i could do at the moment.. when i get time i will try to find a good quality camera and get some great shots...

i should be getting my money from the accident soon mate.. then wont have any troubles.. there is only 2 things stopping me getting it done right now and thats the money side which is a little tight and the travel up and back with no leave available from work.. but will book in for a saturday and get a good session in when i get some coin...

Great detail, definately one of the better snake tatts ive seen, cant wait to see the end result. You've set the bar pretty high to start with ,no pressure on you to keep it up ;)

here's what we've done today. it took most of the day but come up good i think. we're covering the tribal with bark from the branch. i'll attach more as we do it.
Kendall's files 012.jpg

Kendall's files 013.jpg

I wonder what it will look like in about 20 years...

Looks good!

thats absolutely wicked!!!!! that reminds me must get on to my next one our lil spotty making her way down my foot

Coming along really well, looks awesome.
Will look even better when it's all done.

That looks great.I might have too come and see you,Ive always wanted a snake tatt

do u come to brisbane at all. lol
its so hard finding a good tattoo artist. mine died :shock::shock::shock:

couger; no worries .when ever your ready give me a call.

zoocam; no sorry.cant say ive ever been there, but if you want to fly me there we can work some thing out.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back