Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats incredibly messed up.
Another reason i keep a mean dog inside my house, anyone comes near a window or door and he goes off his nut, scary bark and an even worse bite, has saved us from getting broken into at least twice.
I'm not far away from you at all and where i work we get alot of reptile people come in, of all kinds so i'll ask around and let everyone I know, know
Good luck mate!

Oh, he's a beautiful snake, RSP - I love his eyes. I'm thinking about you and hoping for a good result.

The reptile community needs to take care of each other, like one big family.

I agree :)
I hope you get your snake back mate, it is good to hear that the police are doing something about it though :)
all the best
Trench :)

Id assume the fingerprints of these low scum would be on the container they had the spencers monitor in? and probably also on the glass doors of the enclosure etc? And the police obviously have suspects? and know who these people are? Probably a good chance these scum have records for previous B&E etc so their prints would be on record and matching the prints at your place to these scum's prints should be relatively easy.

so sorry to hear this RSPcrazy and hope you get the safe return of your animals.

I dont know if this is actually legal so Id check it out before thinking about it.. You know all those reward for return of lost dog or whatever posters you see around the neighbourhood.. wonder if its legal to offer a reward for the names and addresses of these scumbags and post them around the local area. Im sure these theives dirt bag mates would give them up in a second for some reward money to buy drugs.. so if this is allowed Id put a reward out for these theives (dont use the word bounty though) and see what turns up.. then you may get the chance to get your animals back and also teach these scum a lesson in respect

Good point here.
Get the police to fingerprint

Sorry just read your last comments and this has been done.

Good luck!

i feel so bad for you =[ i dont know what id do if my roughie was stolen...

hope they get whats coming to them!

I'm sorry to hear that mate, I could only imagine what i'd feel if one of my reptiles were taking from me

I can see why he is such a special boy to you. I lost mine a month ago, I had a Blotched Bluetonuge named Sheamus, he sadly had to be put to sleep :( he was my special boy too, I know looking at pics and an empty enclosure can be depressing. But Roughie is still out there and it won't be long before the two of you are reunited. I'll be thinking of him :)

Last edited:
As long as you know the offer stands mate :) Really hoping these mofos get caught!!!

If it comes down to it, I'll take you up on that offer, but for now, there's not a hole lot more that can be done, untill the security footage and fingerprints get processed.

Watching for people selling suspicious snakes and baby scorpions, is the main thing everyone can do to help now, also listing wanted ads for roughies and baby scorpions. These crooks may not even know what a Roughie is, and might refer to him as just a carpet python.

Sorry to hear what happened, I hope you get Roudy back soon. I check listings daily so will keep a look out for you.
cheers Deb

Whatever they try to sell it as, i hope he gets returned to his rightful owner........he is YOUR big worm, & he deserves nothing more then to be returned to you! God, i hope there is a happy ending to this story, i can only imagine how you feel not knowing where he is! Goodluck, again!

Hope you get them back. I have cameras and a Rottie and one cock-a-too for security. Rocky the Cocky lets you know if there is anyone around at all. Dude over the back didn't like him until he saved his garage from being broken into.

Hope you get them back. I have cameras and a Rottie and one cock-a-too for security. Rocky the Cocky lets you know if there is anyone around at all. Dude over the back didn't like him until he saved his garage from being broken into.

Birds are great like that arent they! No one can make it through my front gates without my Indian Ring neck letting me know someone is there! My brother actually just said he is getting a bird now, cause he has tried to sneak in past Rylee & it just cant be done, he now wants a 'guard bird' too! :lol: My little shi tzu cross is my other 'alarm'.......he just generally hates everyone, the staffy......well he lets anyone in, but cries & carries on when they want to leave, so he also in his own sooky way is my 'helper'. ;)

You don't realize how much you'll miss something untill it's gone, I feel like a extremely close family member has just died in front of me. It's hard for me to look at a photo of Roudy now, because then I realize he's really gone. It's not a good feeling. I will do anything to get him back.

You don't realize how much you'll miss something untill it's gone, I feel like a extremely close family member has just died in front of me. It's hard for me to look at a photo of Roudy now, because then I realize he's really gone. It's not a good feeling. I will do anything to get him back.

:cry: & i really hope you do get him back mate. That is so sad, i know how you feel, i am at my happiest when im around my babies. If i could help get him back for you, i'd be there in a heartbeat!

Birds are great like that arent they! No one can make it through my front gates without my Indian Ring neck letting me know someone is there! My brother actually just said he is getting a bird now, cause he has tried to sneak in past Rylee & it just cant be done, he now wants a 'guard bird' too! :lol: My little shi tzu cross is my other 'alarm'.......he just generally hates everyone, the staffy......well he lets anyone in, but cries & carries on when they want to leave, so he also in his own sooky way is my 'helper'. ;)

We had a small black bantam 'Midget' who used to be our guard-chook. She wasn't noisy, but she'd get broody over the back door and fluff up and 'growl' at any random visitors.

I hope the cops get somewhere for you RSPcrazy, I feel for you right now.

what type of scorpions are they

if the where around 20 keep an eye out on facebook the bastards would be trying 2 sell it to a mate or some gronk they know

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back