Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Wayne .
STUNNING .
What was the cluch ratio of RPM to sibs ?
Look forward to more pics after they shed .
cheers
Roger

Very nice Larks.
good luck with the raising of these young ones.

Cheers.

Well done larks,the cream floats to the top.

Thanks for all the kind words, it is looking like there's a few keepers in there for sure, I'm really looking forward to raising these guys.

Congrats Wayne .
STUNNING .
What was the cluch ratio of RPM to sibs ?
Look forward to more pics after they shed .
cheers
Roger

We got lucky with this clutch Roger as 80% of them are RPM's and I will be sure to post pic's after they shed.

Larks thats a fantastic looking RPM you have there hope you will post updates of the hatchies progress im sure plenty of people will want to know good luck hope some will turn out like there mum

According to who? I'm afraid you may be mistaken

According to the person who actually bred the original orange peppers.
If you want the full story PM me and i think you will find that you are mistaken.

yeah we are over the moon for sure and we hope some turn out like their mom as well.

According to the person who actually bred the original orange peppers.

the person who originally bred them called them "super" caramel coastals, but then the person who originally bred RPM's still calls them jags.

If you want the full story PM me and i think you will find that you are mistaken.

i don't think you'd be telling anyone the full story, or people might go to jail.;)

btw, i luv 'em

I wouldn't be so concerned, corn snake owners out number jag keepers 2000:1

One of my students stated the other day he had been offered a corn snake, and I know there is a bloke nearby who has some also. I'd like to dob them in but not too sure it is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back