Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne they are awesome mate, cant wait to see them in the flesh & I have to wait a whole month for mine to hatch........

lol infighting :)

Beautiful bubs! I will be waiting eagerly for photos of their progress :D

well done larks looking forward to seeing how these go,

As larks has bred these animals and know the people he got them off im fairly confident to say he would know the history of these animals more then most people on here that dont have then.

Why dont people get over the JAG / RPM debate, lets just face the facts that this beautiful morph is here to stay & ATM is one of the most desirable animals on the market.
And just to add that Wayne knows the history of his animals a lot better than some that are speculating..........enjoy them or leave them, everyone has a choice:)

Well said Aspidito...They are defiantly the flavour of the month,IMO they will be for a while to come...There here in Australia,you have a choice if you wanna own one,No1 is twisting ur arm...IMO they are a stunning looking python and i cant wait to get a pair...Well done Larks...Very nice indeed...

Why dont people get over the JAG / RPM debate, lets just face the facts that this beautiful morph is here to stay & ATM is one of the most desirable animals on the market.
And just to add that Wayne knows the history of his animals a lot better than some that are speculating..........enjoy them or leave them, everyone has a choice:)

+1 paul..

Awesome stuff Wayne cant wait to see them after a slough or two,
well done just sorry to see its gotta turn into a debate amongst the clueless

Thanks for all the positive replies guys, I appreciate it.

2 of the jags shed last night so I thought I would share a couple of pic's.

opshatchy2.jpg

opshatchy.jpg

Bugga ... I was planning to keep them for myself ... looks like I miss out again .... LOL

Bugga ... I was planning to keep them for myself ... looks like I miss out again .... LOL

Theres always next year...PM me once there ready to come to be freighted to me..lol..Love that 2nd one Larks,look even better once it gets a little older...

my coastal baby was the same red colour whe she was hatched, shes lightened slightly but is still a very noticeable red. Looks awesome!!! Nice work!

ok, im a little nieve, what is RPM? Is it just the colour or is it a breed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back