Keeping Snakes In Bedrooms

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sleep with mine, but im just weird.
LOL I must be weird too then - my room looks like that (but messier :oops:)! I have a 6ft, 5x 4ft, 3x 3ft, quite a few 2ft and all the tubs in my room :lol::p The rest won't fit and have to live in the garage lol

No, lights on blue tongues or any lizard (except gecko's) is actually bad.. especially if its a red light

That is incorrect, depending on where you live, if the temperatures are fairly stable at night you do not need night heating..

mate i have my 3ft glass enclosure in my room, just cover her up when i go to sleep and take it off when i get up! doesnt seem to bother her at all.

I've got my snake in my room, since it's the best room in the house when it comes to lighting and temperature.

I'm up till late most of the time, doing assignments, but I just keep the bedside light on instead of the downlights. Aspin doesn't mind at all. :)

I wouldn't recommend red light bulbs in bedrooms - I used to wake up every hour thinking the room was on fire! Drove me mental. But maybe that's just me :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back