Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NCHERPS said:
I see what you mean Browns, have you found this to be visable on other McDowelli in area's other than your own?

Neil

Browns,

Are you talking about the area marked in photo below, I just want to make sure because, I have seen definite Jungles with this area joined up like on the picture you posted below, in fact one of my Palmerston girls has it joined up.
Browns_carpet_head_shot1.jpg

Neil

Its not fair, the only types of snakes I see around my house are tiger and browns and i'm to scared to go anywhere near them :(

jnglgrl- i'd love to live in a area where i could see tiger snake an stuff like that.

Zulu, thats them, most of the ones Ive seen were between Mt Surprise and Georgetown. Some were absolutly stunning. With Normanton being a bit further west Id imagine them to be just as nice. They tend to be better than the NT ones IMO, but Ive heard the WAs are the best, have yet to see one in the flesh, only in pics.

nervous- i've seen better looking coastal then that one where i live i've just never had a camera to take pic's of them.
jnglgrl- i've only ever seen Taipans, eastern browns, death adder, coral snakes an some other stuff that dosen't matter. but i'd love to see a tiger or a king brown in the wild.

Great pics Iceman. I don't think you will see too many king browns up your way any more, which is a bit sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back