Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
get a photo gallery started and you'll be laughing...i hope my little fellas turn out as nice as yours!

Awesome closeup indicus.some blue coming through there nice camera work!!!

Guess it depends on food avaliabilty?, and what their pradating on?,....frogs; apposed to small mammels.....seen some rather large GT's...removed one for a old lady's hub-cap a few months ago..5.5-6"in length, 3.5 in mid-girth, the largest i've seen...

as nices as trees you mean or bluey yours are same as trees arenr they?i think judgeing by how yours are looking to the four lots ive bred yours are prettier than my first bloodline second ones hard to say but i think youll be able to see some of bluey in her babies but when there bred back to each other thatll be interesting hope yours are a girl and a boy brouns but even if there the same sex you only got find the right one to put to them and youll have bts people will kill for

As nice as yours,mine are the same as trees and looking much like his now,haven't taken a pic for a week or so,and they're about to shed so some more colour should start coming through...will be offering first non scented thawed pinkies tomorrow so see how it goes..

Yeah i aint got an albino ball python mrmagic :wink:

they,ll eat em theres lots of albino corns around syndey i hear do you think the trees are a pair females are usally really good feeders and bigger heads but probadly a bit small yet but you might have some idea

One does seem a little larger than the other but i'll get em probed soon to see what there is...i agree that these will become a very popular snake because of how stunning they look and active they are.

hmm could be a pair did you see my anaconda in action well same shape

well cant say two many people keep colubrids out there weve not even got a pic of any keel backs i was hoping to see some unusal snakes what a shame

Doesn't look like it does it?????Surely someone has some night tigers or normal phase bts..anyway i've been playing around with old pics so here's a couple to keep this thread going...Is that a Maclays water snake longtom?Do you breed your own perch or catch em?

btspinkie.jpg

ahhh.jpg

yes its a enhydris polylepis look in gows book theresacouple good pics of them on the terra firma i catch my oun perch but they love goldfish to death but like mullet also acully eat every live fish ive given they have live birth cool ah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back