Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey brouns dont you like the water snake its a crappy pic cause of the glare off fish tank but they are asesome animals to keep easier then tree snakes

How much do you usually sell your slaty grey hatchlings for, longtom?
I'd be interested in some next season.

I'll see if I can get a pic of my pair of BTS.

Hey longtom,i reckon i'd have to see them in the flesh to appreciate them.I'm hoping and have been told the bts will turn out like the one in your avatar which looks like a ripper.Got any full pics of that one or any true blues?

yeah i think youve already seen most of them tree has a few icant work out show to resize them properly but im going to do some more as for the water snakes yes my picture is poor hard to take good pics of snakes especially when in an aquirium i put up a pic for you on the black head thread have a peak

Easisest way i found to resize pics is to make a gallery here and upload your pics to it which automatically resizes your pic.Once you have an album in the gallery it taes a bit for the admin to name it for you and then you can go to :admin options,then properties and you can change pic size in there so you can post larger pics.....to post pics in your gallery ,open the pic up full size and right click then properties and highlight the address bt holding the left click down and scrolling over the address then right click and click on copy,then go to post reply and when you post the pic you can write whatever you want first but when you want to post the pic click on(img)then right click and click on paste and then click (img) again and submit...hope that helps a bit...only seen one or two from Tremain longtom.

I really like the gold ones too,any pics of them longtom?

i was confused before can i send full sized pics to your www or do they have to be sized also?

yes im after golds also have been let doun several times by people on hatchlings dont really haveany good pics of golds

Not sure what you mean but you can post them from your gallery once you have one if you don't already,it's very simple even i can do it hehe :wink:

again ive chopped this to pieces got learn how to do this im going nuts

Thanks Tom. The pics don't show it, but his belly is flat black, too. I'll have to take some better ones soon.

-Imp

its the blue form of the common green tree [dendrelaphis punctulatus can get green gold ,black,green/blue an amazing aussie native

Some nice shots, these guy's are great...was just feeding one, when it launched out of the container onto the floor....like lighting, unbelieveable, just got it before it went under the stove. After it relaxed, it sat contently watching my every move..... I'm digging this camera stuff :) , heres a close-up head shot.......i'll have to sort this upsizing photos out....

What's the maximum size the bts get to?I've seen some huge green phase and brown trees,i'm guessing a blue phase would grow just as big as a green or gold phase etc..

you guys are making me sick the way you just slap those pics up the blue i thinkbrouns is between 5 and 6 foot ive never really measured her but ive seen a road killed green over 6 not much over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back