Lily poisoning??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she just wants to fill the empty hole I her heart. I'm sure she'll be fine. I wanna find the right cat again that fits in the household well. My other cat loved her to bits.

I think she just wants to fill the empty hole I her heart. I'm sure she'll be fine. I wanna find the right cat again that fits in the household well. My other cat loved her to bits.

Really sorry to hear about that Squinty. Know the feeling though, we lost our Siamese (Taj) to poison also, it's an awful site to see before they put them too sleep!

We have another cat that sulked and moped around for a week or two after Taj passed away, lost a bit of weight also...not that that's a bad thing as she is spoilt fat rotten...lol. But after about 2 weeks she started coming good again.

We ended up getting another Siamese kitten about 2 months later, there was a bit of snarling, swiping and furry bits everywhere for a few weeks, but they are great mates now.

Your other cat will come good, just needs some time to adjust. Another cat probably won't hurt, as it would keep your cat occupied with who's boss within the household lol.

Wish you all the best.

Oops! Sorry...

So if you didn't get the message... If your missus is ready.... :p

This is a photo of Cosmo and Bailey.

Bailey is the little girl with the black on her nose.

We miss you.

xoxo

cosmobailey.jpg

awww ..cats as an animal are beautiful creatures and do bond with thier human owners ...just wish cat owners on a whole ,be more aware of what they can do just in a 24 hour hunt period ,when left to thier own natural instincts ...

Maybe cat owners need to advocate and push the issue with other cat owners about how to rightly contain and look after cats ...Because coming from non cat owners or haters, seems to fall on deaf ears now ...

This is a non-exhaustive list, but here's a few more you may not know of:

Dogs/Cats: onion, grapes, macadamias, chocolate
Birds: Avocado, onion, chocolate. Lillies are also toxic to birds and offen fatal.

And here's a link to a good database of poisonous household plants in dogs and cats: ASPCA | Animal Poison Control Center

Went to RSPCA today for a look. Was this really cute 9 month old male that was huge already and he sounded as though if he purred any louder he'd explode!! Not ready for another one just yet. I want cosmo to get over it. He keeps trying to get outside which is not like him so he is obviously looking for her. Poor fella.

I'll post pics of the woma once he has settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back