Live Food

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^lol^ some feeder fish are vicious espeically when they give us barbs species as feeders, the amount of walking fish that have had the fluff nibbled off their gills it scary
Who feeds live fish to axlotyls? Thats just ignorant. Plenty of reading material out there to educate people on what to do and not to do of pet keeping no matter what the species.

i'll just add that i had a coastal only eat live rat pups, for 2 years i've tried everything to get her to eat dead, i never gave up, i did feed her live to keep her alive, just last week she ate her first dead mouse, then she took a dead chicken, she will NEVER get live again,

No such animal

I don't think they're listening, Iol, so I'll be the one ot ask...

Why's that?

I personally no nothing about live mice bred for feeding so for all I know there is absolutely no difference. Educate me, lol.

I personally no nothing about live mice bred for feeding so for all I know there is absolutely no difference. Educate me, lol.

I don't think ours were ever bred for feeding. I think that it started with ones that wouldn't sell and then the ones who got accidently pregnant (by a male mouse being put in the wrong tank or vice versa) and we have so many mice that they just used the babies as feeders and it goes on from there.

Oh don't give me this crap. I paid you all your money, I even confirmed it with you, and I'm not saying it's great to feed live mice. I'm just not against it and don't believe it's fair to go around and degrade people for what they choose to do.

Oh and by the way; I don't want another snake from you. Lol.

you want my bank statements, because i have them, but thats not the point,

you have just made enough statements to show everybody your feelings on live feeding, i don't have to point them out, go back and read your own posts,

I don't think ours were ever bred for feeding. I think that it started with ones that wouldn't sell and then the ones who got accidently pregnant (by a male mouse being put in the wrong tank or vice versa) and we have so many mice that they just used the babies as feeders and it goes on from there.

That makes more sense.

So, alas, absolutely no difference.

Oh have a cry Steve. Like I said, if they want to feed live it's no one's business but their own.

how or what did your friend teach you so that your snake doesnt get bitten ??

Enough of this.
It has been pointed out to Armand why live feeding should not be done. He appears to have taken this advice on board.
On the other side of the coin, it is sheer stupidity for some members to encourage animal cruelty in any form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back