Looking back with a smile!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Looking back with a smile!!!

I remember mulligrubs! the sad part is i still know the whole song..... I am forever telling my 2 kids that the cartoons they watch are so boring and 'politically correct' that they arent worth wasting the time to sit and watch. you all forgot fat albert! which, i might add, is about to come out as a movie. :D Then theres the original transformers and voltron, and he-man and sheera :p and even kimba the white lion.
as everyone has already said, thanks for that bit of nostalgia, makes me glad that i grew up then, not in the technolologically suffocating, cotton wool society we find being forced upon us now.

I loved Voltron and Transformers, used to have the complete voltron set of action figures, and a 30 + piece collection of transformers.
Alas, the flame throwing GI Joe ended most of my plastic toys lives

Go the brown hornet

"Action Man"!!!! Now there was a bad@ss toy to have!!! I had the jeep, scuba gear and the zodiac inflatable boat for him too!!!

And transformers, if only i still had the original full size Optimus Prime, have you guys seen what they go for on ebay???????? Heaps i tells ya!!

Yeh teamsherman old dude i onley look back with a smile if ive just cut one and some poor bugger walks into the fog.I remember when i was the young wippa snapper and bigguy was the little guy :shock:

i used to wake up to early bird show.. come home from school to see three stooges at 4.00.. sat morning we had hey hey,two nights a week the family would get together for number 96,,lashings of benny hill and get smart,,,cartoons like superchicken and tom slick,,gigantor,,marineboy...etc etc,,,memories,lol :roll:

Mulligrubs me, mulligrubs you, come and be a mulligrub too, weve got lots of things to do so come on all you mullugrubs..da da da da da da...and so on!

Punch punch punch your balls punchings so much fun, use your wrist your hand your fist and keep them on the run!!!

Bend and stretch, reach for the stars...la di da da da daaaa ect.

hehehe, what fun we had as kids ay!!

:)

well guys, im a newbie in this life i was 92, but i grew up with brothers in the time that u r takking bout, and i envy it. i wish my friends would like to go out and ride around and play all day and not worry about risks or bones or anything like that. I was walking down the street, i see some1 yougner than me, say 94 or 5, with a polyfonic fliptop camera phone, she sees her freinds everyday yet she still needs all that equitpment, to chek up on the news perhaps? to send sms 2 ppl shes just seen and will see for the next 8 years...

I am also overweight due to technology, i just wish i had grown up in the perfect era, as i think of it as, that story is 100% tru, to all the kids hu thinks its not, there were not such things as girlfreinds or phones or electry games in that time, and now look what has happened...

RE: :)

u'll be right stripes,, the best ppl are a bit chubby,or were a bit...ur 13......just be happy mate ...try to take it easy on the maccas to,,,lol..and walk ...lots o walking
baz
p.s you cant blame technology for being overweight

RE: :)

Well i was born in 78 and this is all so true. Oh the memories and how different everything is these days. Also, does everyone remember the Atari 2600. Now that was the best!! :) I used to play that machine day after day!! ANd I am sure some people had the old Commodore 64 Computer. Oh the memories!! :)

RE: Re: RE: :)

You are older than my mum!!!!

Ha Ha!! Mine too. My parents were born in 59 (Dad) and 60 (Mum) and I am 27 this year. That makes rodent rancher ALMOST old enough to be ........... (lol, kidding) :)

Re: RE: :)

ssssnakeman said:
u'll be right stripes,, the best ppl are a bit chubby,or were a bit...ur 13......just be happy mate ...try to take it easy on the maccas to,,,lol..and walk ...lots o walking
baz
p.s you cant blame technology for being overweight

lol yeah ur right, i walk heaps just for ur info, i walk almost everywhere i go

and i dont eat maccas, im grk, which means my dad cooks all these beaut dinners for me

Re: RE: :)

stripes said:
my dad cooks all these beaut dinners for me

Theres you problem, if i had a cook making me awesome greek food all the time id be a bit "heavy" too i reckon!!!! And i know, ive got greek aunties, and you would know that you cant leave until you've eaten enough for 3 days worth!!!! I love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back