Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry about this Colin..:) i just had to defend myself...:| cause he was starting to get very personal :x

sorry about this Colin..:) i just had to defend myself...:| cause he was starting to get very personal :x

you dont have to defend yourself.. if anyone starts anything with anyone else thats what the moderators are here for. by "defending" yourself you may end up with an infraction yourself.

and maybe we should give some credit to anthony caponetto for some of the beautiful animals in this thread.. if you post pics or information that is not your own and belongs to someone else, its polite to include a link or reference to them. cheers :D

Anthony Caponetto Reptiles - Diamond x Jungle Carpet Pythons

I to luv this hybrid and many others. I hope you don't mind if i post some pics of my 75% diamond x 25% jungle? The marking look jugle ,but the color all yellow diamond. snakefreak 090.jpg

snakefreak 066.jpg

marvelfreak 039.jpg

marvelfreak 023.jpg

marvelfreak 038.jpg

Well, I like 'em. But my dogs are mongrels, too :) Nice pics, guys. I, personally, would love to see more.

re juv

Some pics of a mates bredli that looks like a diamond cross in appearance and a diamond feeding.
tn__3164736.jpg

tn__3164746.jpg

i dont like the consept hybrids but the second picture is stunning i would buy one of those snakes but i wouldnt breed them and it it is wront to hybrid snakes well that is my thaughts dont no about other people

this is my boy jet, he was supposed to be a coastal, but after seeing that first pic i am suspecting that he may indeed have 50% of something else running through him. (which i have suspected for a while) either coastal x diamond or x jungle or diamond x jungle....

Attachments

• jet.jpg
    jet.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back