Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe next expo I will get to meet some of the members off this site, I had a great day so many great snakes and the baby beardies all so cute :) Loved the GTP.

I agree would love to check out some pics people took.

I don't want to start a new thread so will just put it in this 1 what did every 1 purchase from the expo.

I didn't get ant reptiles had my license in the car just incase but I did purchase a exo terra rock background for 1 of my enclosures :) My pygmy bearded dragon loved it and kept climbing up it pretty much as soon as I put it inside the enclosure.

someone beat me to shane scarffs blonde mac with a fat stripe down its back

ohnestly i will say it was a good set up preperation etc Thanks to all involved but,i was really confused about the amount of animals baught today...last year there was ALOT more animal percheses than this year . is it just me but is the reptile industrie dropping....fast?

Why does everyone start this line is discussion with every single thread published ??

Back on track what did people buy ??

those are my thoughts and i wanna know if any body agrees
plenty of threads on that question already, talk about it in them, not here...

yea, saw the white beardies, but i've had enough of them for a while, time for something new.

ohnestly i will say it was a good set up preperation etc Thanks to all involved but,i was really confused about the amount of animals baught today...last year there was ALOT more animal percheses than this year . is it just me but is the reptile industrie dropping....fast?

and i ment that with in the expo trading not over aps or online etc

and i ment that with in the expo trading not over aps or online etc
You wrote "reptile industry" not at Macherps. Either way it's not what the thread was started for, nor what people are interested in talking about in this thread.

Personally I didn't get a chance to go to this show so I am interested to know what it was like and what animals were for sale/what people bought. I'll be at the Homebush show for sure....

You wrote "reptile industry" not at Macherps. Either way it's not what the thread was started for, nor what people are interested in talking about in this thread.

Personally I didn't get a chance to go to this show so I am interested to know what it was like and what animals were for sale/what people bought. I'll be at the Homebush show for sure....

I know what i wrote thats why i said i ment the exp trading, and its what i thought about today how the expo trading has dropped my opinion so why charge full throttle when it said what did i think about today i awnsered to my opinion am i spose to suck up to every one saying it was perfect in every little way?

look stuff it my opinion isnt good enough so be it im not gonna sit here and ebeef with you guys over my opinion just because i made wording mistake etc

re Mac

Garth bought two baby Land Mulletts

Hello Fay,sounds like Garth made a good score there,fantastic things the landmullets and not too many offered for sale,one i bought from Bob Whithey a few years back at the Mac Herps expo is going great outdoors in its enclosure.

A few pics

may not be too good ,gave my camera to my son ,but he tried.:)

Attachments

• Picture 1474.jpg
    Picture 1474.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture 1471.jpg
    Picture 1471.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Picture 1502.jpg
    Picture 1502.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture 1499.jpg
    Picture 1499.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture 1497.jpg
    Picture 1497.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 69
A few more

pics

Attachments

• Picture 1494.jpg
    Picture 1494.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Picture 1493.jpg
    Picture 1493.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Picture 1492.jpg
    Picture 1492.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Picture 1491.jpg
    Picture 1491.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Picture 1490.jpg
    Picture 1490.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 66
Thanks all that braved the hot whether (then the rain in afternoon) and come out to support the expo. We did appreciate the turn out and it was a good day. I was at the door from 10-1.

I had no plans on buying anything, but managed to score an adult Bredli, picked him up last night after the show. Will take some pics of him and post them up.

i got there forgot my license had to drive back home 45minutes to get it 45 back to pick up a shingle an a olive and 45 minutes home again with the wife telling me how she had told me not to forget the license all the way home
BAHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA .........classic :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:......oh and nice pick up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back