Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hickson

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
The Macarthur Herp Society is holding it's Annual Reptile Show this Friday, 19th May. This year, instead of having a Snake Show and a Lizard Show separate, we are combining the two on the one night.

Bradbury Community Centre
The Parkway, Bradbury, NSW (next to Campbelltown)

The Centre is behind the Bradbury Inn.

Meeting/Show starts at 7:30pm.

Rules:
  • NO Venomous species.
    No sick animals.
    Entrants must be a current financial member of the Society.
    Entrants will only be accepted with an entry form.
    Reptiles are to be in a solid escape proof container/cage. (i.e. Large clear plastic terrarium or secure handle type plastic box, click-clacks etc.)
    Containers must be of appropriate size with ventilation.
    Animals don’t have to be in a ‘display’ tank unless you wish to, but it would add to the show by allowing other society members or visitors to view your animals.
    Animals are only to be removed from its container/cage by the owner at the time they are been presented to the judge.
    Hygiene is the responsibility of the owner.

We will also have someone there to sex your animals, if you're not sure about them.

:p

Hix

no in a thread a while back i asked bout it and the person said you have to be amember to go, i think it was hiox but im not sure

No Spike14 buddy, you don't have to be a member to attend the show but you DO have to be a current financial member to enter an animal. The same rules apply for most herp societies when reptiles shows are on.
Everyone is more than welcome to come along but if you want to enter an animal follow Hixie's first post.

Hope to see you there Spike14,

Simone.

re MacHerps

mmm timing,mine are hibernating or bonking at the moment :)

Don't you have any adolescants you want to bring along zulu? :D:D I am sure you may have one or two to show.

Where do you get an entry form hix? On the night.

hey hugsta bring along your rat set up so i can have a look :lol:

Hugsta go to the mac herps site and download one, but keep your diamonds out of it!! hehe

LOL, yeh, no worries spike, just for you. ;-) :lol:

What's the matter Steve, scared of a bit of competition...LOL. Was debating on bringing along bredli or jungles or waters. :? :lol: Lucky for you though, the diamonds are outside cooling. :D

yeah mine are starting too as well but thought id bring a couple along anyway..

see ya there!

Hey Hix,

Can you bring your membership form, $15, sign up on the night and then enter an animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back